How many of you, take time to see all of what CrackBerry has to offer us? Do you browse through the CB store, or take a little bit of time to read the Blogs or even more so, read Tips, How To & FAQ
    I definitely don't it all, as a matter of fact I don't know squat. But, I certainly do learn a lot just by taking a couple of minutes ever so often to re-Read a couple of Stickys.
    I gotta say a BIG THANK YOU! to Kevin and others involved with the Forum.
    05-21-08 01:57 PM
    Its so much to read. I don't read it all.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-21-08 02:12 PM
    I try to read it all at least once a week, maybe twice.
    I have to admit, I usually head right to the forums, but I have to check the main page once in a while, or I might miss something big!
    05-21-08 02:16 PM
    I always view the main page first. Then to the forums.
    After I check out the new posts I take a look around the
    rest of the site
    05-21-08 02:31 PM
    I try to read it all at least once a week, maybe twice.
    I have to admit, I usually head right to the forums, but I have to check the main page once in a while, or I might miss something big!
    Me too................
    05-21-08 02:41 PM
    Its so much to read. I don't read it all.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I can agree that it's a lot to read, but there are many of us who don't even realize that you can purchase softwares and accessories here at the Crack. How many of us visit the store or even read any of the Blogs
    05-21-08 02:52 PM
    i think i know where you got the idea for this thread.

its true though. if you think about it, if people took the time to do a little digging through this site, it would actually eliminate probably half the posts in the forums because the answers are all already out there! good stuff, cb is, good stuff!
    05-21-08 03:13 PM
    i think i know where you got the idea for this thread.

its true though. if you think about it, if people took the time to do a little digging through this site, it would actually eliminate probably half the posts in the forums because the answers are all already out there! good stuff, cb is, good stuff!
    jenaywins Just doing the next leg of the Relay after you handed off the Baton. In all honesty, I think OOOPS correction, I know CB is a darn good site with tons of good people, and will support it whichever way that I can!
    05-21-08 03:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD