04-07-16 03:06 AM
35 12
tools
    I've tried, using the os 5.xx on the official site. after running the app loader, still the warning "The blackberry desktop software does not have
    blackberry device software for the device That
    you have connected to the computer. contact
    your wireless service provider or system administrator. "I've tried the original driver cd. please help me....
    Delete both vendor.xml files. Download Everything Portable from http://www.download.com (C|net download.com) and ensure once run that hidden and system files are shown, type in the search area for vendor.xml and when both show up, delete them.
    02-20-12 09:04 AM
    problem is solved. My data cable indicated a problem. I've had success using the os 5xx. Thanks for the help
    02-20-12 03:08 PM
    I do not have loader.exe showing. Using Windows 7 and 9930 on a CDMA network.
    04-09-12 12:59 AM
    I do not have loader.exe showing. Using Windows 7 and 9930 on a CDMA network.
    You need to download your carrier's device software, install it and then you can use loader.exe. (Or apploader.exe depending on what version of desktop manager you have. If you haven't already done so, install the blackberry device software from blackberry.com.
    04-09-12 01:22 AM
    Thanks I found it. I had to log off then back on to stop DM. Thanks again for the reply.
    04-09-12 01:44 AM
    really nice to see people soo helpful here. I'm a New BlackBerry User and Feeling great to be a part of this forums and community.

@Poster: mate, you are awesome, shortly im going to try my first ever wipe, and install of of BB OS. Lets see how it goes.
    07-28-12 08:11 PM
    Loader.exe does not show "COM 1". It shows my PIN No. xxxxx. and does not change. If I click Next, it does not find the OS that I have downloaded. I have deleted my OS and am now stuck with a brick. My DM cannot see my phone.
    Please help.
    01-13-13 01:08 PM
    Loader.exe does not show "COM 1". It shows my PIN No. xxxxx. and does not change. If I click Next, it does not find the OS that I have downloaded. I have deleted my OS and am now stuck with a brick. My DM cannot see my phone.Please help.
    I strongly recommend using a different computer for that. Obviously windows has had some screwup and like I had to do, you'll have to reinstall it clean via factory restore IF you already tried reinstalling the OS and deleted all vendor.xml files.
    01-13-13 01:30 PM
    Got that sorted but a new prob now.
    Shows "Unknown Pin", I Click on Next and it starts deleting and loading and I'm all happy and stuff. Then it goes to "Waiting for device to initialize" and I pop in the battery and it goes through a process then Reconnecting to JVM starts. Lo and behold. A popup thing comes up that says "App Loader failed to connect to device" thing. Not happy anymore.
    Clicked on "Retry" a hundred times and went back to do it again and again. Then repeated it again.
    Got me a new bat as I thought that perhaps a bricked BB does not charge or the consistent rebooting chows up more current than the charger can supply.
    Got me a universal charger and charged the new bat up to 4.2v. Went through the correct procedure again and got stopped a the same spot again except that the screen shows a red cross through the bat icon. The same red cross is there when I charge the phone without a bat.
    This is a brand new phone 9860.
    04-20-13 12:41 PM
    please help me out with a website i can download loader.exe from
    04-07-16 03:06 AM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD