Hi:
    I have a bb 8220 pearl & it doesn't show when I missed a call on my screen TMobile said its there but doesn't know how to set it up suggested here help from someone who has one! Is there a way to set up to show I have missed a call or calls. I hated my previous cell phn but it died show on my screen like this: 1 missed call Sara then all you had to do was call bk.
    If anyone knows how to do set this up or if you can plzzzzzzzzz let me know
    My email is [email protected] or [email protected]
    Thanks,
    Frankie
    05-31-09 02:47 PM
    Okay go to call log>menu>options>general options>call logging>show these call log types in message list: Missed Calls. Hope this helps...
    05-31-09 03:13 PM
    Hi & thanks for replying to my question. I followed your instructrions but after general options I clicked on Call Log & it only gives me these options on the menu that comes up: Most recent, most used, name, & call log, There is no option to type in Missed calls. So, which option should I choose Most recent. So far my call log is only showing outgoing calls that I make not the incoming.
    The rep I spoke to said that he thinks there should be a call log showing my incoming calls & that there is a way to set it up to show "Missed Calls" but he did not know what it would be. If you can give me any further answers I would really appreciate it since I am missing calls & don't know who called so I can't reply if I want to.
    Thanks again,
    Mich 29/Frankie
    PS: Jbeachy gave me further instructions to follow your instruction (I'm a beginner) & it worked! Thank you so much for your help! Got it & saved it! Really appreciate your help!
    Last edited by Mich29; 05-31-09 at 05:18 PM.
    05-31-09 04:53 PM
    Per Iceman's correct (as always!) Instructions, he didn't mean for you to type "missed calls." That's one of the types of messages to log. Press the green "call" button, then MenuKey > Options > Call Logging. The options to select are Missed Calls, All Calls, or None.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by jbeachy; 05-31-09 at 05:03 PM.
    05-31-09 04:59 PM
    Can't find your last post/thread but your instructions were right & so was the iceman! Thank you soooooooooo much for helping me I found the right menu keys & saved it! I am a beginner as you can tell but your instructions & his were right on! Can't thank you enough!!
    Mich29
    Last edited by Mich29; 05-31-09 at 05:17 PM.
    05-31-09 05:06 PM
    Always happy to help! Welcome!

05-31-09 09:28 PM
    Per Iceman's correct (as always!) Instructions, he didn't mean for you to type "missed calls." That's one of the types of messages to log. Press the green "call" button, then MenuKey > Options > Call Logging. The options to select are Missed Calls, All Calls, or None.

Thnx jbeachy I appreciate the kind words my friend. I read your posts as well. You are very helpful...

Can't find your last post/thread but your instructions were right & so was the iceman! Thank you soooooooooo much for helping me I found the right menu keys & saved it! I am a beginner as you can tell but your instructions & his were right on! Can't thank you enough!!
    Mich29

Glad we could help you anytime...
    05-31-09 10:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD