You are trying to get stuff done and you are serious about what is going on. You showcase yourself with a device for YOU.
    You often do not care what people are saying about their trendy little crazy named phones. You have your BB and it can complete you.

I cannot wait for the release of the Z10 in the united states. I check here everyday and moment I can with hope of some news for the release date. I still cannot decide wether I am going white or black. I am with Verizon and I cannot afford both I have been telling co workers about the Z10 everyday and talk to everyone I can to let them know BlackBerry is Back! I just need a Z 10 to show them.

I am glad that I am lucky enough to have used and BlackBerry and be a part of this community. BlackBerry has built a lot and I cannot wait for the future.

Everyone here that creates this community and what we stand for is amazing. I talk to a lot of people about their experience with their phones and no one I have talked to has been a part of a community like this one. The one person I have talked to had already belonged HERE to CrackBerry. People at my work Call me BlackBerry and some CrackBerry because I always have my Bold 9930 and my PlayBook with me.

I believe in BlackBerry 10. I believe in this community and Blackberry will become known again. It will turn peoples heads and once again become the communication and smartphone that people want. They will want to be like the people who "Do" They want to be known as a BlackBerry User and Abuser.

Thank you everyone for all that has been done here.

Thank you Team CrackBerry for the work you put in and all of the sacrafices made to make this all become possible. All of your generosity and giveaways. This is a great site. I am glad I am here.

Thank you Kevin, Our fearless leader and creator. Your determination and persistance is among the highest for what you have created here.
    02-25-13 10:00 PM
    I like posts like this. Thanks for the kind words!
    02-25-13 10:11 PM
    Enthusiastic post!

I'm sure you'll love the device. I'm still learning new things on it and had it since the day it was released. Finally got to use the story maker today!

I've had a few bb's over the last few years so needed a different chg of look and decided on the white z. I did end up putting the black cover on the back as I found the texture of the black backing nicer in the hand.

Anyway! Refreshing to read a pleasant post. Look forward to hearing how u like it when u get it in a matter of weeks!

Posted via CB10 on my Z10 Oreo
    mandm1229 likes this.
    02-25-13 10:11 PM
    I like posts like this. Thanks for the kind words!

Your welcome Kevin, I do feel honored to earn a response. I feel like I won something lol. I never win.

Its been awhile since I have talked to you. We did exchange several emails in aug- sept time frame. When I was getting out of the Marine Corps.

But thanks again for everything you do here. Keep up the good work and the new tempo of updates has been crazy. If I can help in any way let me know.

Enthusiastic post!

I'm sure you'll love the device. I'm still learning new things on it and had it since the day it was released. Finally got to use the story maker today!

I've had a few bb's over the last few years so needed a different chg of look and decided on the white z. I did end up putting the black cover on the back as I found the texture of the black backing nicer in the hand.

Anyway! Refreshing to read a pleasant post. Look forward to hearing how u like it when u get it in a matter of weeks!

Posted via CB10 on my Z10 Oreo

Thanks, I cannot wait. Its driving me insane waiting for this. I work 10-12 hour days with a good amount of down time so it kills me waiting. Ill check the forums and website all the time.

I have had BlackBerries for about 5 years all together now. I was apart of this community but with my Military career I forgot my login info and lost my old account. I had switched to android for a brief moment and also to ios. They do have their qualities but nothing like the feeling of a BlackBerry. I am so glad to be back. I have had my 9930 for a good minute now and I love it. Its always in my hands. If not I do feel a bit lost. The Z10 I believe will fit nicely into my life and fill any little voids I may have.

We need to stay positive here. I am BlackBerry By CHOICE.
    Schatziebest and tangyboy like this.
    02-25-13 10:22 PM
    Thank you for your service!!!
    mandm1229 likes this.
    02-25-13 10:39 PM
    Your welcome. Thank you for your kindness sir.
    02-25-13 11:03 PM
    well said. I love this post. don't feel lonely either. my group of friends call me BetoBerry lol. beto is my short name. so it felt great to read that they call you blackberry or crackberry.
    mandm1229 likes this.
    02-25-13 11:18 PM
    The addiction BlackBerry can cause on people. I do not see people getting nicknames for their iPhones or androids.
    02-26-13 08:37 AM
    I wish you get the chance to have your own BlackBerry Z10 soon, it's incredibly great device and it will be back on track again.
    I'm one of the lucky one who first get it here at home and it is a dream of a phone!
    And once again thanks to Crackberry for their support.

Posted via CB10
    02-26-13 08:46 AM
    I too cannot wait for my Z10. It has been on order since the beginning of February and is due here (NZ), according to my supplier... on March 1. I have also been telling my friends at work, but alas they don't appear to share my enthusiasm.. oh well, that's their prerogative, but the suspense is killing me. I have read and watched almost every "pdf and youtube video" on the "Z10" I can find. This will be my first Blackberry... period. I have never owned or wanted an Iphone or an Android, but cannot wait to get my hands on my "Z10". My thanks also to Kevin and everyone else involved with the "Blackberry team" for this community.

Here's hoping there are no "Shipping delays"..
    02-26-13 09:55 AM
    I wish you get the chance to have your own BlackBerry Z10 soon, it's incredibly great device and it will be back on track again.
    I'm one of the lucky one who first get it here at home and it is a dream of a phone!
    And once again thanks to Crackberry for their support.

Posted via CB10
    Thank you. I am very excited. I also talked to the Verizon store manager and he let me know the training devices will be here in less than 2 weeks and they are looking to rlease March 28th or latest first week in april. Still a month away. But it is moving and will be here.
    02-26-13 11:17 AM
    I do feel things are also turning a little bit for the better. I ran into a guy at Mcdonalds typing away on his 9650, I stopped him and politely asked if he enjoyed his BlackBerry experience thus far. He replied with a big smile and said he would not trade it for any other device. He was unaware of the new devices though. So i gave him some insight at what it was all about. He seemed excited and started doing some research right there.

Turns out the guy owns his own company and was also thinking of upgrading his companies phones to the 9930. Now he is waiting for some Z10s and Q10s to replace his old devices.

Made me excited to see a reaction like this.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 on Verizon Wireless.
    BlackBerry By Choice!
    03-02-13 11:21 AM
    Picked up my new "Z10" yesterday... I'm in love. The "UI" just seems so responsive I can't believe it, but then I would say that wouldn't I? By comparison, my old Nokia "N" series is a dinosaur but still functional and reliable.
    Setting up a WiFI connection with my router was a breeze but sadly I had to manually edit some network settings to get the phone to "shake hands" with my ISP's network. This was due to the default settings on the "sim card" but all good now. :-)
    03-09-13 07:14 PM
    I feel like we are about to be hit with an onslaught of BlackBerry commercials soon in the U.S....and I'm excited about it. I've been following some of the BlackBerry employees on Twitter, and of course BlackBerry's main account, and they look to be doing an awesome job at SXSW in Texas right now. They have a BlackBerry House and have Happy Hour and bands playing like everyday, with demos of BlackBerry10 and some BlackBerry10 vans going around Austin and showcasing BlackBerry10.

I gotta say, doing SXSW was a great move on BlackBerry's part. That tells me that there are some young people in their marketing department, because it's definitely aimed at young adults. They should also do something at Coachella, maybe host a party or something. Tons of celebrities flock to Coachella, and if you live in L.A. like I do, you get pretty tired of hearing about it because everyone goes! But it would be a perfect time to give some to celebrities, because they're all there for those two weekends in April (and by then the Z10 will be out and the Q10 will probably be a month away).

I'm in the same boat as the OP, where I'm excited to get a Z10 so I can show people what the new BlackBerry is like. I really believe that it will change the way people use their devices, and I hope to be part of that change!
    03-10-13 12:16 AM
    I feel like we are about to be hit with an onslaught of BlackBerry commercials soon in the U.S....and I'm excited about it. I've been following some of the BlackBerry employees on Twitter, and of course BlackBerry's main account, and they look to be doing an awesome job at SXSW in Texas right now. They have a BlackBerry House and have Happy Hour and bands playing like everyday, with demos of BlackBerry10 and some BlackBerry10 vans going around Austin and showcasing BlackBerry10.

I gotta say, doing SXSW was a great move on BlackBerry's part. That tells me that there are some young people in their marketing department, because it's definitely aimed at young adults. They should also do something at Coachella, maybe host a party or something. Tons of celebrities flock to Coachella, and if you live in L.A. like I do, you get pretty tired of hearing about it because everyone goes! But it would be a perfect time to give some to celebrities, because they're all there for those two weekends in April (and by then the Z10 will be out and the Q10 will probably be a month away).

I'm in the same boat as the OP, where I'm excited to get a Z10 so I can show people what the new BlackBerry is like. I really believe that it will change the way people use their devices, and I hope to be part of that change!
    Thanks I am so excited. Pre orders for verizon today. Didnt order yet. Talking with my wife about finances before i can buy a new phone. Just bought her a Note 2. I tell everyone i see. Even Verizon Sales Reps.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 on Verizon Wireless.
    BlackBerry By Choice!
    03-14-13 09:35 AM
    Great positive post.

Posted via CB10
    mandm1229 likes this.
    03-14-13 08:03 PM