I agree with the OP...after all this is a BB site but its cool they have their own place in the forum,just keep them there...seeing these Droid,iPhone,Pre threads all over the forum is getting as old as these stupid "Curve vs. Storm" threads or the "Tour vs.Storm2" threads,just no need of it....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-13-09 12:44 PM
    I personally like seeing and hearing about what else is out there.
    My thought, too. Information is power.

And who knows? Maybe some of those other folk will see the light and turn from the dark side to BB.

11-13-09 01:02 PM
    Its obviously a conspiracy against the die-hard blackberry users. An attempt to muddy the once clean CB waters.

lol
    11-13-09 03:13 PM
    Do what I do, don't read the topics.

11-13-09 05:56 PM
    Because Kevin was nice enough to create an android forum.

11-13-09 06:29 PM
    I don't care about multiple forums for non-blackberry devices on this site, but it's irritating when non-blackberry users intentionally start a thread for the sole purpose of pissing off people who truly like their blackberry device.

11-13-09 06:36 PM
    Some of us are former BB users who've switched who want to keep abreast of BB info and also discuss our new phones with an active community.
    11-13-09 06:37 PM
    Making fourms for the Droid and Iphone..ect make this fourm turn into garbage in my opinion. We dont come onto a Blackberry site to have to read about a crappy Motorola Droid and a Crappy Apple phone. Its getting pretty bad on this fourm and I hope Kevin is able to clean it up and get rid of a lot of non sence that should not be in a Blackberry fourm. Ofcourse Kevin, this is only my opinion but dont you see your turning this fourm into crap with all these other makes of phones?
    11-13-09 06:38 PM
    This whole thread it stupid. The OP is just upset because people don't care about blackberry anymore. Are you also upset with the blackberry users that flood the iPhone and Droid forums who have never owned one. They start useless threads there too. So don't act like it only happens in the crappy storm or curve forum. It happens all over the site. But the good thing is, we all have the ability to ignore. And if you get pissed off because someone crapped on your device you have more serious issues.
    11-13-09 06:44 PM
    The truth be told after people realize that the droid is like 15lbs. And it drags your belt. Down, or when the battery dies in 20 minutes from web surfing. They WILL COME BACK TO A BLACKBERRY device. Because blackberrie's are the sh!t!!!!!!

11-13-09 06:45 PM
    This whole thread it stupid. The OP is just upset because people don't care about blackberry anymore. Are you also upset with the blackberry users that flood the iPhone and Droid forums who have never owned one. They start useless threads there too. So don't act like it only happens in the crappy storm or curve forum. It happens all over the site. But the good thing is, we all have the ability to ignore. And if you get pissed off because someone crapped on your device you have more serious issues.
    Thanks for proving my point, buddy. You might want to take your own advice and use the ignore function. Your anger issues are showing.

11-13-09 06:55 PM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD