I've had a few reboots as well. Interestingly they both came while downloading apps from the Amazon App Store.

Posted Securely Via BlackBerry Passport.
    Interesting, I'll keep my eyes open to see if this is the same situation with me.

Posted via CB10
    10-30-14 10:59 AM
    Happy so far.

I can verify some light bleed on the right side where the lower two frets end. No dead pixel. Volume down key is a little softer than its upper counterpart, but if I hadn't read about it, I wouldn't have noticed it on my machine.

When I first looked at the keyboard sideways, I thought keys were lifting off, but then noticed there is a pattern to it! From photos and looking straight down on the device, you won't notice, but the keys are angled in the typical BlackBerry fashion, but compared to the Q10 it doesn't show here at all.
    Genius!

I'm also pleased with the, pardon, rim around the camera eye that protects the glass / lens.

? ? ? Passposted via CB Chen ? ? ?
    Wonder if the volume key is a widespread occurrence. Mine is really bad.

Wow. I never noticed the scalloped keys before. Very nice indeed.

10-30-14 12:38 PM
    Been naked I'm satisfied with the build quality
    Excellent!

You're a lot braver than I am.

10-30-14 12:38 PM
    Unprotected..perfect so far! Could not be more impressed!!
    Attachment 310618

Posted via CB10
    Glad to hear. Have you had any "oops" moments yet?

10-30-14 12:39 PM
    Perfect!

Posted via CB10
    10-30-14 01:01 PM
    I've been using the TETDED dijonii case since I got the device at launch and so far has not lasted that great! The leather is peeling from the edges of the inside case! I dropped it from a short distance and the upper right corner already cracked off!

Posted via CB10
    02-16-15 07:42 PM
    Build quality has been awesome on my passport (without a case). Only problem so far is the down key on the volume rocker. Seems to be a little soft.

The back and sides are very tough. Probably the strongest phone I've had thus far.

Posted via CB10
    02-16-15 08:05 PM
    I'm very satisfied with the build quality.

I've had my Passport in the hard shell since I got it. I dropped my phone in the gym changeroom onto tiles... thank goodness for the hard shell, because the top right corner of the hard shell actually cracked... without the case I'm very confident that the screen would've cracked.

I'm still using the hard shell even with the crack, because it's actually very durable too!

Posted via CB10
    02-16-15 09:26 PM
    I dropped mine on a marble floor and I can't see any scratches or dents. I'm seriously impressed with the build quality on this thing!

Posted via CB10
    02-17-15 12:29 AM
  10. world traveler and former ceo's Avatar
    Unprotected.. five months now.. excellent!!

Posted via CB10
    02-17-15 12:48 AM
    When I had one the only issue I had was the screen was starting to separate from the body. I sent it back for other reasons so it never developed into a huge issue.

If you look over in the Passport forums there seems to be some major problems with bending, the screen lifting, and other problems. There are a lot of people having issues with their Passports build quality.
    Last edited by donnation; 02-17-15 at 08:39 AM.
    02-17-15 08:04 AM
    I'm pretty impressed so far. The why is easy:

I use the Passport without any protection and on like day 10 I heavily dropped it. As it slipped out of my hand I panicked and tried to catch it which resulted in me giving it even more spin/spin...it was like if I tossed it away. It badly landed with the display downwards on big stones (like those on river banks). I picked it up and the screen glass hasn't even the slightest scratch to it. It's just a minor scuff in the steel frame on the upper left corner, that's it.

Posted via CB10
    02-17-15 09:38 AM
    Pretty happy with my Passport. I always have it in case though, because I work in construction. I have the SEIDIO case ,white BlackBerry shell and Trident case.
    How has the durability and build quality been so far on your BlackBerry Passport? (Protected & Unpro-img_20150222_233549_hdr.jpg

Posted via CB10
    02-23-15 01:00 AM
    Unprotected and durable!!!!

Posted via CB10
    02-23-15 01:05 AM
    I'm using the Passport naked right now. It's been dropped once on the top left corner so there's a scuff on the battery cover but it's barely noticeable. The metal border trim is also scuffed but it's the same colour so it's hard to tell as well. Much better than the Z30 I was using. The screen is flawless (surprising since my phones always scratch).
    02-23-15 11:31 AM
    Great!!!!

With diplomatic Passport
    03-07-15 06:40 AM
    I have the same issue as MasterofSurgery:
    1 dead pixel that I see everytime the boot logo appears on black screen
    I don't mind the light bleeding and the down key is a little looser than the 2 above but still operable.
    The only problem I have with my Passport is when I have to pull it from my poocket, I had to stop my car once just to retrieve it whereas I always took my Q10 without even thinking about it.
    I might finally buy the clip-belt even if I don't really like the cowboy drawing his gun feeling of it, but still hesitating because if that kind of external solution can be discreet for a Q10 I am afraid that would still be huge even clipped horizontally to my jeans or shorts this summer.
    But really a fantastic phone and I keep using my Q10 for other occasions like jogging.

Posted via CB10
    03-07-15 07:03 AM
42 12