Hi:

I have now spent a few hours looking for this info. Seems simple enough but with no exact question or reply.

I have bb bold 9780. I want to, at times , email the bbm history to myself to keep record of bb messenger messages exchanged.

The problem is while BBM on BB shows day and time like yesterday 5:01 PM etc. When I email the bbm history, only one email date show up and historical day and time information is not attached to the conversation history narrative.

Is there a way to modify bbm code so historical date and time is shown with each message exchange?

I thank you for your help.

K
    12-29-10 07:17 AM
    The only thing I could think is if you make a backup of your chat history, and then can access it from your media card... I don't know if that stores the date and time each message was sent or received, I don't ever save my chat history, I don't really talk about anything that important I guess...

I don't think you're going to find a way to modify the BBM code, I think RIM has that stuff locked up pretty tight so you can't really access it.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help.
    12-29-10 07:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD