Can someone please tell me how to get the calendar appointments visible on a blackberry storm home page? I've downloaded iberry today 2.0 plus, but all it did was change how the icons look, which I could care less about. I know the theme had a caveat stating 'page might not look as it appears in screen shot' - but to show it listing calendar appointments and then not have that at all seems beyond just not looking quite like the screenshot... help! I've spent two months getting this D*#m phone set w/ the applications etc. we need and I'm about to throw it out the window.
    Thanks!
    06-04-09 11:53 AM
    Options>Advanced>Default Services, and set the default calendar to whichever calendar you use for appointments. The today themes will only display the calendar set as default.

Note: it may take a couple times in and out of your calendar for the today them to start working properly.
    06-04-09 12:06 PM
    Thanks for taking the time to offer this advice. Unfortunately I've already tried that - default calendar is set to the calendar I want to view, to no avail... I can see the calendar when I open the calendar icon, but not as a home page. Thank you though.
    06-04-09 12:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD