...from you BB (baby) before you get nervous, start shaking, itching, sweating, or any other unpleasant and involuntary biological response? For me, it's three feet. I know, I know...
    05-03-08 11:29 PM
    I have never experienced it being away from me... Lol.

Muahahahah...
    05-04-08 12:27 AM
    Why WOULD it ever be away from me?
    Don't scare a guy like that.
    05-04-08 12:44 AM
    Its a horrible feeling when I run out the door to the store or somewhere for a quick errand and forget Pearly. I usually realize it before I get too far and go back after her.

As long as were both in the same place I'm okay (home, office, car...) but I really don't like to be separated.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-04-08 12:49 AM
    I'm real bad about changing out of my uniform and leaving it in the front pocket in the closet.
    After a few minutes I realize I'm not hearing any alerts or feeling its vibration and rush to the closet.
    Its bad for me cause I'm totally wireless at home so I'm always afraid I've missed an important call.
    05-04-08 12:55 AM
    It is ALWAYS in the same room as me. Maybe that is why I'm up at 2:00AM? Hmm...

05-04-08 01:00 AM
    It never leaves my side my Curve even sleeps in the bed with me.
    05-04-08 01:56 AM
    It never leaves my side my Curve even sleeps in the bed with me.
    I love my BB, but I love to sleep with a different kind of "Curve".
    05-04-08 02:21 AM
    ...from you BB (baby) before you get nervous, start shaking, itching, sweating, or any other unpleasant and involuntary biological response? For me, it's three feet. I know, I know...
    We were moving from one building to another the other day at work. I had just taken a call and put my Curve down on my desk when I was paged to go to the new building next door. I got to the new building and realized that I had left my Curve on my desk in my old unlocked office. It was consistently on my mind until I could get back ASAP and grab it back.

Now I'm not saying I got the sweats or any uncool biological responses. But those 5 minutes were indeed something I wouldn't want to repeat anytime soon again.

It's not that I couldn't live without this particular phone. It the HOURS and HOURS of customizations I've made to that phone. Man, I'd not want to re-do all that work anytime in the near future if it got stolen.

Other than that it's not really a paranoia thing. Right now I'm sitting out at the pool (80 degrees at midnight) and my phone is sitting back in the house on my nightstand. Couldn't hear it if I needed to. But I know it's safe and sound there so it's ok.
    05-04-08 02:30 AM
    lol when i go outside to move my car
    05-04-08 11:59 AM
    I do not go anywhere without my Blackberry......
    05-04-08 12:00 PM
    I was just on an 8 day cruise. Had to turn off my BB so I wouldn't get charged the roam fee on the ship. Sitting in airport now catching up. My thumbs are well rested!! Even though it was off I kept checking it...

05-04-08 12:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD