its this simple i looked everywhere and couldnt find a site until now all you have to do is go to zml.com and register yeah it cost but it isn't expensive at all the movies cost 1.99 per movie. you choose ther movie you want then you choose which format you want which will be ipod then you right click the link to copy it and go to your internet browser screen to paste it once that is done you will have a screen pop up asking if you want to save or open it choose SAVE once you save it the movie is offically on your computer in MP4 mode which is the one you need you must then hook up your blackberry to your computer and drag your movie to the video portion of your blackberry if you have any problems email me directly at [email protected]
    01-04-09 06:59 PM
    I've actually used zml as well... pretty good service if you don't mind paying $2-$5 on the movie.
    01-04-09 07:01 PM
    Is stuff legal, as i mean is it safe to give your credit number out?
    03-25-09 05:31 PM
    Bump Thread
    03-26-09 06:11 AM
    Bump Thread
    It is. However I find, that just converting your own DVDs to your phone is satisfying enough and it's completly free. I am in the process of building a library of movies that I can pick for any occasion.
    03-26-09 07:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD