I am trying to download a large audio file from a website. I want it to go to my 2 gb memory card not the system memory. Everytime I try to download the file I get an error message telling me the file is too large.

Can someone go to this website and try to download the "marketplace" file? You click on the link "listen to the show". The website is: marketplace.org.

Thanks for your input.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-08-08 02:48 PM
    Has nothing to do with your card. Can't download over 3mb over the air. Sorry man.

07-08-08 03:02 PM
    Another downside of the blackberry. My friends Treo can download it just fine. Frustrating.

07-08-08 03:51 PM
    Well hate to prove ya wrong but I have downloaded 5mb music videos but have to use opera mini. I don't think the bb browser will allow it.

07-08-08 07:29 PM
    Well hate to prove ya wrong but I have downloaded 5mb music videos but have to use opera mini. I don't think the bb browser will allow it.

Download file size limitation is set by the carrier and can be different from carrier to carrier.
    07-08-08 07:41 PM
    Yep! Opera Mini will work for those large files. I use it to d/l all my Cnet podcasts, and it works well.

07-08-08 07:42 PM
    Really? I thought it was 3 for an t carrier and any browser. Rock on BB

07-08-08 08:02 PM
    What is the limit for Verizon then? And how do I download with opera mini? Everytime I want to download something it makes me use the bb browser.

07-08-08 11:23 PM
    Bump
    ity bump

07-09-08 05:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD