This is my first post. I am considering getting the Storm from VZ. I am forced to use AOL for my work email. How will this work with a BB? I need to get my email delivered instantly. I currently use a Treo and have to manually download my email. I no longer want to do this. How will AOL work on a BB device? Thanks for any advice!
    03-04-09 07:55 PM
    Use the link in my signature to create a BIS account (if you get the phone). Once you're logged in your account you can add your AOL e-mail address to be pushed to your device. You can have up to 10 email accounts pushed to your device.
    03-04-09 07:59 PM
    Use the link in my signature to create a BIS account (if you get the phone). Once you're logged in your account you can add your AOL e-mail address to be pushed to your device. You can have up to 10 email accounts pushed to your device.
    THanks for the link. However, I am looking for some people out there who actually have experience with AOL being pushed with a BB. The guy at the VZ store said he was unsure if AOL actually worked. THanks again!!!
    03-04-09 08:11 PM
    I have one AOL email account. I don't use it much but I haven't really run into many problems with it. I know the AOL email function has been discussed before on here. If you try a search you''ll probably find some threads about it. Good luck and welcome to CB!
    03-04-09 08:23 PM
    Hi Smudgie - I also have one of my email accts with aol & I haven't had any prob's with rec'ing/sending with my ph.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-04-09 08:29 PM
    I have two AOL e-mail accounts on my bbb and have never had a problem getting e-mail pushed to the device.
    03-04-09 08:32 PM
    THanks for the link. However, I am looking for some people out there who actually have experience with AOL being pushed with a BB. The guy at the VZ store said he was unsure if AOL actually worked. THanks again!!!
    I have one AOL account which is my main account...mail comes to my BB within 3-5 seconds after it gets to my AOL mailbox. No problems or issues.
    Last edited by classc1; 03-05-09 at 12:33 AM.
    03-05-09 12:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD