As the topic, if I have snap a screen shot of my phone, how can I upload it via my phone to the crackberry forum?

Thanks in advance!
    12-27-10 11:51 AM
    email to yourself, save the photo on your pc and then "insert image" in a post.

if u meant directly from phone to CB, I dunno!
    12-27-10 12:18 PM
    Switch to default view in the mobile site, then select go advanced, this will allow you to insert pics.
    Last edited by pilsbury; 12-27-10 at 12:29 PM.
    12-27-10 12:26 PM
    Use a host site like Photobucket or m.photobucket.com and copy the [img]your picture[/img] tag in the post or thread.

Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket

Photobucket Mobile
    12-27-10 12:30 PM
    Switch to default view in the mobile site, then select go advanced, this will allow you to insert pics.
    Ah..How funny can it be! Didn't thought of that!

Thanks

*trying out now*
    12-27-10 12:31 PM
    cool, now I know too!
    12-27-10 12:37 PM
    Use photobucket like andyahs said if you want a larger pic.
    12-27-10 12:37 PM
    Ahhh!! Help! How do you get back to Mobile view????

Use a host site like Photobucket or m.photobucket.com and copy the [img]your picture[/img] tag in the post or thread.

Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket

Photobucket Mobile
    Yes, Photobucket Mobile has a pretty straightforward interface for uploading mobile images. I set up a separate folder there just screen shots and other mobile stuff that I may want to post here.
    12-27-10 01:26 PM
    +1 for Photobucket. Be sure to go to the site and create an account first. It's free and works great!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-27-10 01:28 PM
    Ahhh!! Help! How do you get back to Mobile view????

Yes, Photobucket Mobile has a pretty straightforward interface for uploading mobile images. I set up a separate folder there just screen shots and other mobile stuff that I may want to post here.
    At the very bottom of the page, you'll see a box with "New Crackberry theme". Open it and select WAP 3.
    12-27-10 01:33 PM
    Zonasnap will enable you to send a screenshot directly to Photobucket. http://m.crackberry.com/new-zonasnap...apture-utility

12-27-10 01:33 PM
    At the very bottom of the page, you'll see a box with "New Crackberry theme". Open it and select WAP 3.
    ah, thankee. Before I saw this I just went back to m.crackberry.com, and that got me back to the mobile view as well.

Phew!
    12-27-10 01:42 PM
    Damnit! You beat me!

Was just about to find a way to get back to mobile view.

Thanks guys for all the help!
    12-27-10 01:48 PM
    Zonasnap will enable you to send a screenshot directly to Photobucket. http://m.crackberry.com/new-zonasnap...apture-utility
    QuickLaunch does this for you too.

In my opinion, that feature makes ZonaSnap the best free screenshot app.
    (QL costs moolah!)
    12-27-10 02:21 PM
    QuickLaunch does this for you too.

In my opinion, that feature makes ZonaSnap the best free screenshot app.
    (QL costs moolah!)
    QuickLaunch does that for us? I didn't know!
    12-27-10 02:35 PM
    QuickLaunch does that for us? I didn't know!
    Photobucket gives you an email address to use. Email a pic to that email address and it's added directly to your album.
    It also emails you back a link.

After you take a "Screen Capture" with QL, you get a popup giving option to go to Pictures folder or Email Image. I select email, then email it to PB. It's in your album in seconds.
    12-27-10 02:46 PM
    Photobucket gives you an email address to use. Email a pic to that email address and it's added directly to your album.
    It also emails you back a link.

After you take a "Screen Capture" with QL, you get a popup giving option to go to Pictures folder or Email Image. I select email, then email it to PB. It's in your album in seconds.
    Same process with Tinypic, which is an offshoot of PB. Provides link formats for whatever you need, just copy and paste. And just so everyone knows, you don't need to switch views.

12-27-10 04:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD