Ok, I'm trying to post some pictures but they are HUGE, I was hoping someone could tell me how you resize an image? (On a computer.)
    06-20-08 09:32 AM
    IfranView... free program to edit images and change sizes... I am sure there are other ways, but that is what comes to mind
    LINK TO SITE
    Last edited by bmcclure937; 06-20-08 at 09:36 AM. Reason: LINK
    06-20-08 09:35 AM
    IfranView... free program to edit images and change sizes... I am sure there are other ways, but that is what comes to mind
    LINK TO SITE
    I had that program on my old computer, I couldn't remember what it was called though when I got this one. Thanks
    06-20-08 09:45 AM
    LINK TO SITE
    I grabbed it, worked great. Go check out this badass iPhone paint job.

Soo purrty.
    06-20-08 10:09 AM
    Glad it worked!!

I will check it out in a sec...

*checked it out... slick iPhone... ColorWare is awesome (yet expensive!)
    Last edited by bmcclure937; 06-20-08 at 10:18 AM.
    06-20-08 10:16 AM
    Is there a way to make it so when you crop an image those black areas don't show up? I had to take it to the default Windows picture manager to crop off those black parts.
    06-20-08 10:30 AM
    If you are running Windows XP, there is a great collection of add-ons called Power Toys. One of them is an image re-sizer. It works really well, all you have to do is install it, then just right-click on an image, and go to resize image. A dialog box will pop up, choose you options, and you’re done! Plus, if you resize your image to the original size, it will reduce the file size dramatically without reducing image quality. I use this little guy all the time.

About half way down the page...
    https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=jLu79G--
    06-20-08 11:23 AM
    If you are running Windows XP, there is a great collection of add-ons called Power Toys. One of them is an image re-sizer. It works really well, all you have to do is install it, then just right-click on an image, and go to resize image. A dialog box will pop up, choose you options, and you�re done! Plus, if you resize your image to the original size, it will reduce the file size dramatically with reducing image quality. I use this little guy all the time.

About half way down the page...
    Microsoft PowerToys for Windows XP
    Vista. Stupid Vista! With it's giant memory footprint.
    06-20-08 11:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD