i traded this phone for my old instinct. and his email address is on here still how do i change it to mine??

and also how do i delete yahoo messenger and aol and facebook??

please and thanks
    10-31-09 04:31 PM
    You're probably going to have to contact the carrier and have the PIN released, and you're going to need a new PIN given to you, since the old PIN on the device is going to continue to send his information to your Curve. After that, you'll have to log into BIS and setup an account specific to your new PIN.

To delete the applications, go to Options>Advanced Options>Applications will open a list of the installed apps, and from there you can highlight and delete the specific ones that you want to get rid of. However, the icons may stay on your main application screen, but not to worry, once the actual application is deleted the icon turns into a shortcut to a download screen. If you highlight the icon, then press menu and hide, it will hide the icon from view.
    10-31-09 05:05 PM
    Well. You may indeed need to have the PIN released, but a PIN is permanently assigned to a device and you can't get a new one for that device.

For email, you will need to either delete the accounts from the device or from the carrier's BIS website, or have carrier do it when you call about the PIN. Then you can set up your new accounts.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-01-09 06:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD