I was surfin' around and finally went to NBC's "Why RIM is cheap" video (use your search friend to get it, I won't link).
    Since my American English is a little poor, I only got the main lines (and I think it worse a view). Two main points left in mind :

1/ It's all about what the market BELIEVES. The lady stated that even with a company still earning cash and growing, investors just don't ... believe it will last.
    2/ Left guy asked "how do you pronounce Thorsen". I mean ... really ?

-> RIM has to co mmu ni ca te.
    Fire current communication agency (you may also consider the adv. one) and find the appropriates one(s). Current is an evident FAIL.
    They must go on the financial communication (with anything but crappy and dated press releases) area. Staying "in the shadow" is was a nice move during transition. Now transition is over, and standing here is not anymore "shadowing come back" attitude , but instead "cats hide to die". Be f****g PRIDE even before being "bold". Go in the "reality rectification" process : NOW !

THIS is not a long-term vision or technical long-cycle issues.
    Where are the - CES announced (was it Saunders ?)- so called "evangelists" ?

Dammit, I'm so angry ... what a waste.
    Sry.
    Last edited by Superfly_FR; 04-05-12 at 03:01 AM.
    04-05-12 02:59 AM
    I agree RIM has to communicate with the consumers to help themselves out!
    04-05-12 07:38 AM
    what's your point?
    04-05-12 01:42 PM
    what's your point?
    I can't believe such a lack of communication. In short.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    04-05-12 06:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD