Hi, I have a task list that is like everyone's...big. However there are always one or two things that I need to keep at top of mind to do, usually not even work related. Things like get a document, or buy something.... Up to now I have been using apps like Home screen notes to keep it on my home screen for continual reminder everytime I look at my blackberry. I am looking for a better method that someone might have. Was even thinking of a list app that displays everytime you pickup your blackberry.
    How do you keep reminded of things continuously? Any good ideas out there.

thanks
    09-22-11 08:55 AM
    Use calendar app and tasks app and set up the notifications part. It can be easily done when setting up task/calendar appointment!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Jaguarr40, mpovolo and chiefbroski like this.
    09-22-11 09:10 AM
    I have the to-do-list icon on my homescreen & I list everything there. I also got in the habit of always checking it whenever I pick up my blackberry. Sometimes I would just randomly pick up my blackberry, check the to-do-list, and put it back down.
    mpovolo likes this.
    09-22-11 09:18 AM
    I am also trying bugme right now.
    09-22-11 10:06 AM
    I do it the same way iChat does it or you can try a 3rd party Today app?

I do like iChats way though and it is easy, this way you can set up also vibration and sound notifications with it.
    09-22-11 07:32 PM
    Setting up tasks with reminders throughout the day works best for me. I set my reminders for certain times of the day when I'm in the right spot to complete them or get them going. Whenever I pick up my phone to use it, there's the reminder window right there in my face, I need to acknowledge it before doing something else.
    09-22-11 07:55 PM
    Task and calendar app, simple and ready to use.

09-22-11 07:55 PM
    I use the calendar

09-22-11 09:27 PM
    I use a combination of the resident calendar app + TodoMatrix (by Rexwireless).
    09-22-11 10:12 PM
    Evernote here. ....that is on Android, lol! Works well though.

09-23-11 12:59 AM
    Thanks everyone
    09-23-11 07:54 AM
    I always use the app BugMe. It's a good addition to the task app. I usually use BugMe for non-related work issues. You can set the alarm with default time and date settings or use custom settings.
    09-23-11 08:11 AM
    Just find a girl and get married, that should do it.
    mpovolo likes this.
    09-23-11 08:15 AM
    One more for task and calendar apps.

09-23-11 08:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD