my read light has blinking for 2 days now ans i have no new emails or texts or missed calls??????
    06-18-09 11:38 AM
    Is it blinking red or green? Red indicates a new message green indicates you are in an area where you have service.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-18-09 11:41 AM
    search for LEDReset
    06-18-09 12:31 PM
    Do a battery pull
    06-18-09 12:50 PM
    What's a read light? Must be a new feature on Blackberrys.

If you're referring to the color "red," then that means you have a new incoming message. Check it.

99.9% of the time, a battery pull or LED reset is not needed. Just check your messages. Trust me, they're there.
    06-18-09 01:08 PM
    Well first you should check and see if maybe you skipped a message or text or something. Then just do a battery pull.
    06-18-09 03:57 PM
    take out battery for a quick sec then relplace then go to BB app world and download quick pull. this is a cool app that does the same thing a battery pull does without having to always remove and replace the battery
    06-18-09 04:05 PM
    If it is bugging you bad, do a battery pull this one time. Then go to App World and download LED Reset, in case this happens again (and it happens to all of us eventually), because really, a battery pull or even Quick Pull is overkill
    06-18-09 04:24 PM
    If you have Visual Voice Mail, sometimes it will get stuck for some reason even after deleting msgs. I finally had to get LEDreset to clear it. kinda a pain..
    06-18-09 04:24 PM
    the red light for new messages will go back to green after 15 mins of being unread. so being on for two days, doesnt seem like its a new message. it just sounds like a stuck LED. a battery pull should reset it. or go into the menu and turn the coverage indicator off then back on.
    06-18-09 07:03 PM
    Answer your Email.
    06-18-09 08:56 PM
    i got the 3jam threaded texting app and the red light got stuck so i got LEDReset and now no light flashes at allll?! no green or red light and then when i get a call or email the red light keeps on flashing then i reset it again and then no light comes on at all? what's going on? lol
    06-19-09 03:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD