Okay, so I'm at work and I literally spent 5 hours today on Crackberry.com going through threads, reading, posting, being enlightened, and enjoying my time of course. Crackberry > Work by a million. But...I'm 5 hours behind at work now, so I'll get yelled at tomorrow by my manager who was off today when she comes back tomorrow... yikes! :x

Anyways, it definitely takes a lot of time! I want to read all the posts and reply back to everything but it's just overwhelming considering this is the #1 site for BB users (& abusers)...so how do you do it?

Those people that have 1000+ posts. How do you follow? Where do you have the time?

Is there an easier way? Or the only way is to be 24/7 on the site? @.@

Any tips on how I can make it easier to stay on top of the game and be able to work at the same time? What do you do? I don't want to get fired lol.

I can follow the blogs easily but the forums is what gets me crazy 'cause I wanna read them all!

Any opinions would be appreciated! Thanks.

PS: Sorry if this topic doesn't qualify in the blackberry discussion threads. And, I already spend most of my free time after work reading stuff. My gf gets mad lol... not looking at the web while at work is not an option!
    08-06-09 05:32 PM
    i don't usually read through all the forums lol

i read through blog posts around noon. by read i mean i check to see if any of them tickle my fancy, if they do i'll look more into it.

forums i usually only go to if i have questions or am looking for a new theme or wallpaper. most of the stuff on the forums is just talking about the blog posts. occasionally they'll be something on the forums that you don't see in blogs, but if it's a big enough deal then it will make its way to blog posts sooner or later.
    08-06-09 05:58 PM
    I surf on crackberry at work to but I got an office I can hang out in for a while, then step out walk around make sure no problems anywhere then come back in and surf some more. Plus it helps that I get there 2 hrs before anyone also , lol .

I glance over the forum and post to the threads I can relate to or can maybe offer my opinion on .

Most of the times I hit the general thread, the Verizon section, and the 3rd party apps,and depending on how much time I do have to "research" lol if I have more time on somedays scan over other parts of the forum but thats ify

PS: also I follow the forum on my BlackBerry and desktop.
    Last edited by DavidNC; 08-07-09 at 08:12 AM. Reason: PS
    08-06-09 07:41 PM
    Your interest level will slowly fade and you will only read the threads you are interested in. I generally find I spend some free time on the computer on here. I don't think you need to be here 24/7.
    Last edited by thejgeffect; 08-06-09 at 07:55 PM.
    08-06-09 07:44 PM
    Your interest level will slowly fade and you will only read the threads you are interested. I generally find I spend some free time on the computer on here. I don't think you need to be here 24/7.
    +1 for me. I used to spend a lot more time on here than I do lately.
    08-06-09 07:50 PM
    I pretty much take a quick look at the sections and read what I find interesting or throw my $.02 if there is a thread I can help in. I typically don't try to follow many threads as that will kill your time in a hurry. When I first started I blew through 500 posts and them started getting burned out. Don't try and do to much or the same will happen to you.
    08-06-09 08:43 PM
    i used to be like that...your interest will die down and you'll be able to spend a not so excessive amount of time here...now i only read the threads i think i might be interested in
    08-06-09 09:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD