BB10 is the only mobile os where we have native apps and ports. while the OS is very good, it just shows that BB was desperate to get apps (and they failed). As Microsoft with WP8 shows, you need to have deep pockets to get devs on board.
    Its not just deep pocket which certainly is a factor.

Windows 8 has a whole ecosystem and BB10 doesn't . BB10 only has phones, not many services that arent enterprise and a half a*sed bring to an unsupported tablet.

Companies see microsoft as long term and bb10 short term (bankruptcy in their eyes)

Maybe its hard to develop natively in bb10. How many apps are headless or in the HUB? Blackberry can't even make one of their apps full featured.

Devs see that the people that actually really want an app will just go to an android store and pick up the apk so why waste their time developing an app for thr smallest audience out of the 4 platforms.

Microsoft actually treats their devs very nicely.

Microspft has a lot of app templates for wp8. Bb10 doesn't. Which cuts a lot of time with the UI work.

I can keep on going. Developing on BB10 is all cons unless you love the OS itself.

Sailfish OS on the Jolla phone can use ports and the Nokia X can duel boot android and wp8, so blackberry is losing that advantage.

Posted via CB10
    07-04-14 11:24 AM
    I prefer native as well but I do use some android apps. I got them from snap.the few I have I wanted on my bb were not in bbw. My bank app and local news. The android apps work fine. As long as the android apps work I will use them.

Posted via CB10
    07-04-14 03:05 PM
    Well I prefer native but unfortunately some apps I have to have for work aren't available from BlackBerry.

BBT
    Square

Then the apps I had on my Torch that I use every day but are no longer available in BBW.

Beiks Bible dictionary
    MS Dicty dictionary and Thesaurus

Ones I use everyday but never been in BBW

Pandora
    Google Earth
    Tumblr
    PayPal

Z30 /10.3.x.xxxx & Q10 10.3.x.xxxx
    Bbnivende likes this.
    07-04-14 03:37 PM
    If I can't find it on bbw I look snap if it's is crap I do with out

Posted via CB10
    07-04-14 03:49 PM
    BlackBerry native application run smoothly instead of android application.thats the truth

Z30 heals,weed cure!
    07-04-14 03:52 PM
    BlackBerry native application run smoothly instead of android application.thats the truth

Z30 heals,weed cure!
    That's why there are 2 choices for BB!0 users:

Don't like android apps = you don't have to use them.
    Want android apps = you can use them!
    07-04-14 03:55 PM
    OH NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Actually I've got the 2014 CRV but I wouldn't get leather seats at all. As far as the turbo engine, I'd kill myself on the first ice storm!!!!

Did drive a Porsche way back in the 90s. Got it used, could have never bought it otherwise. First and only sports car I've ever driven and will ever drive. I realised I could kill muyself very easily. I've become sensible since then.
    Loool, I bet a porsche suits u fine!!!!

Q10 On Steroids running on pure Awesomeness
    07-04-14 04:03 PM
132 ... 456