i know how to copy from sim to address book but how do you do the opposite? i know you can copy a number but you cant copy the whole thing at 1 time? Does copying to sim card also copy emails, fax numbers, etc. related to the number?
    03-30-08 03:15 PM
    I got the same question???

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-30-08 03:23 PM
    I would like to know this. Plus calendar. When I upgraded my berry it wiped the contacts and calendar.
    03-31-08 03:14 PM
    I haven't seen a way to copy entire add book to sim. The sim card stores each number seperately so for example it can't store work and mobile in one name. .

03-31-08 03:52 PM
    You can only copy from your address book to SIM card one by one.
    03-31-08 07:43 PM
    Can't your provider copy it for you?

03-31-08 08:36 PM
    Well then: how do you copy it one by one? Is there a button off of the BB menu, or do you have to do it manually?
    03-31-08 09:17 PM
    Is there any desktop access to the SIM card? I was thinking that maybe a macro/script program could be used to repeat the task of addressbook copy to sim card phone number.
    03-31-08 11:11 PM
    I'm not sure what you're trying to do, but I assume you're upgrading. Here's something that might help going between BBs or BB to Windows Mobile.

The way I found that to transfer my contacts that keeps the info intact was to download Yahoo!GO 2.0 and sync the contacts. Then Yahoo!GO on the Blackberry can pull them into the Blackberry contacts. This feature was removed from the latest version by Yahoo (poor choice). On both, simply go the to Yahoo!GO contacts and hit synch in the menu.

If this doesn't help you, I hope it saves someone the frustration I had when I upgraded to my BB Curve from my Windows phone.
    03-31-08 11:13 PM
    to copy one by one u just click the contact then options button its at the top (copy to sim phone book), you can also use the desktop manager program and save them all to it so if you change devices you can copy it all to the phone but i dont believe it saves to the sim, no real easy way actually
    04-01-08 11:00 AM
    I'm not sure what you're trying to do, but I assume you're upgrading. Here's something that might help going between BBs or BB to Windows Mobile.

The way I found that to transfer my contacts that keeps the info intact was to download Yahoo!GO 2.0 and sync the contacts. Then Yahoo!GO on the Blackberry can pull them into the Blackberry contacts. This feature was removed from the latest version by Yahoo (poor choice). On both, simply go the to Yahoo!GO contacts and hit synch in the menu.

If this doesn't help you, I hope it saves someone the frustration I had when I upgraded to my BB Curve from my Windows phone.
    What if you have Yahoo!GO 3.0? can u do the same?
    04-01-08 11:25 AM
    i don't believe so but ur blackberry should have came with it? try downloading it off tmobiles website
    04-01-08 04:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD