Tryin to pick out a new BB is like tryin pick a new girl. There are to many options. Im a sprint customer and have been for 9 years. But i understand that I can use any BB i want to. I had an Instinct and hated the touch screen. I the storm any better? I like WIFI so should i hold out until the next WIFI BB is offered? My curve 8330m is only 2 mos. old but its my third one. I only got back into RIM because of Crackberry.com. Any suggestions would be welcomed. Thanks.
    08-16-09 01:08 PM
    Before I chose my 8330 with sprint I did a ton of research as to which one would be best for me ie features I had to have n ones I didn't need or could live without. I almost went with the tour but since this is my first BB and first gen of tour appears to be buggy as most seem to be I went with my curve and have not looked back. Next year gonna go with the tour hurray premier customer status and yearly upgrades good luck in choosing!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-16-09 02:43 PM
    I would suggest you list out what your "perfect" phone would include. Wifi? 3g? 2 mp camera? 3.2 mp camera? touchscreen? full keyboard? suretype keyboard? GPS?

After you have your perfect phone, find the BB that is closest to those options.
    08-16-09 05:09 PM
    Thanks for the help..
    08-17-09 09:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD