Two days after I bought my BB, I bought the Jawbone 2 headset. I love it, except for one little problem....I'm now on my third earloop replacement.

I don't like wearing the headset all the time, and since I'm not on the phone that much, I don't need to. All of the other bluetooth headsets I've had did just fine sitting in my pocket until a call came in - until they went through the wash, that is lol. But the earloop on the Jawbone is a lot more fragile than other models. And since my ears are shaped funny, I gotta have that ear loop.

So, what I'm looking for is some sort of pouch or case to put my headset it - with or without a belt clip. I haven't been able to find one so far. Anyone know of anything like this or have any bright ideas?
    08-05-08 11:42 AM
    what about using a cheap universal celphone case for a flip phone from wal-mart or the like? That should be large enough to fit almost any headset.
    08-05-08 12:24 PM
    Yeah, I was thinking about something along those lines. I just haven't found anything that will give it the protection that I want yet. All the ones I've found so far have big holes in them, and I just know that the earloop is going to slip through one of those holes and get broken......again :P.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-05-08 01:43 PM
    I have a motorola headset ( cant remember the model #) and got the holster for it on ebay. It's still small enough to throw in your pocket.
    08-05-08 01:47 PM
    I just bought the nite-ize tooth ferry on amazon... do a search. Just ordered it, i will post a review when it gets here! Also sold on Crackberry store, but I didn't have a great first-time buyer experience with them...
    08-05-08 01:53 PM
    i have a moto headset too with an ebay holster and i also have kinda weird ears and it works good
    08-05-08 01:54 PM
    What the OP is trying to say is that he HAS a Jawbone Bluetooth headset, and he is looking for a case to keep it protected when he is not using it. He is not looking for a moto headset and a holster from ebay.
    08-05-08 01:59 PM
    Don't need to carry one, my car is bluetooth equipped . No need to walk around with one on my head.
    08-05-08 02:18 PM
    I just bought the nite-ize tooth ferry on amazon... do a search.
    Hmmm....that one still leaves the earloop exposed, and the earloop on the Jawbone is a lot more fragile than on the models they use as an example. But at least this gets me pointed in the right direction. Thanks.

What the OP is trying to say is that he HAS a Jawbone Bluetooth headset, and he is looking for a case to keep it protected when he is not using it. He is not looking for a moto headset and a holster from ebay.
    Yep. But knowing they exist on E-bay, maybe I can find something that will work with my unit....maybe.
    08-05-08 02:29 PM
    I too have a jawbone and find that carrying it in your pocket is fine. However, people can usually spot mine looped through one of my polo button holes right below my neck. Unless it rains or I don't remove it before eating it's fine.
    08-05-08 02:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD