I want to make my LED light more intense, meaning more brighter. Can anyone help me out plz?????

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-26-10 03:33 PM
    There are programs like BerryBuzz that let you customize the LED to different colors for different alerts as well as adjusting the brightness of it.
    06-26-10 03:45 PM
    Is there any app that does it that doesn't cost $5?
    06-26-10 04:05 PM
    Sure. There are some that cost MUCH more than that!
    06-26-10 05:14 PM
    BerryBuzz is well worth the $5 that they charge. You can try a trial version of it before you buy it, but I am pretty sure that once you use it, you will buy it.

One of the most needed apps for the BlackBerry.
    06-26-10 05:24 PM
    Is there any app for free?

06-27-10 04:55 AM
    OMG! Did you even read Heavy Fluid's last post?? Wow.

You need to start trying to help yourself. People are giving you a lot of help and it seems like you are not even trying to think for yourself at all.
    06-27-10 07:02 AM
    That's because it's "CPUGEEK" in disguise again
    06-27-10 07:12 AM
    Chill guys, I'm just asking if there is any OTHER app for free.

06-27-10 09:34 AM
    I did not see the word "other" anywhere in your post.

Try the free version of BerryBuzz. Look in AppWorld. There are other free choices.
    06-27-10 09:48 AM
    There is a free version, but it is severely limited. Trust me, spend the $5 on BerryBuzz, you won't be disappointed. And you can even do a full trial for a week of BerryBuzz. I did it, and bought it after 2 hours. Wife took one look at that, and she bought it also.
    06-27-10 10:02 AM
    There is a free version, but it is severely limited. Trust me, spend the $5 on BerryBuzz, you won't be disappointed. And you can even do a full trial for a week of BerryBuzz. I did it, and bought it after 2 hours. Wife took one look at that, and she bought it also.
    Shocked that you lasted two hours, once I installed it and set up the different LED's and could turn off the sounds and still know what messages I had, I was sold. The $5 is well worth it, just don't buy coffee from Dunkin Donuts this week
    06-27-10 10:04 AM
    Shocked that you lasted two hours, once I installed it and set up the different LED's and could turn off the sounds and still know what messages I had, I was sold. The $5 is well worth it, just don't buy coffee from Dunkin Donuts this week
    Well, I was at work, so I didn't have a solid block of time to set it up, but once I did, I was sold.

Yeah, the $5 can be saved by not buying a pop at the gas station or whatever for a few days.
    06-27-10 11:18 AM
    I agree that berrybuzz is well worth it. And if you can't afford the $5 you probably shouldn't be paying $30 (or whatever) for a bb. Just a thought.
    06-27-10 11:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD