-----

Can someone tell me, step-by-step, how you get files from the Net onto your Blackberry? Ringtones and Themes were easy, but I don't know how to get books to my Curve 8330.

Two books, or at least their Icons are now sitting on my Desktop and I need to know what to do with them. I went to Synchronize and un-checkmarked the "Synchronize Organizer Data" because when it does that it messes up all my Contact information, so I want it to skip that forever. Nothing else is checkmarked in there except for "Update date and time". I don't know whether this has anything to do with getting books downloaded....

I have Mobireader on my Desktop. If you tell me to unzip...please tell me how, as I think Windows does that automatically. When I click on one of those Book icons and tell it to Open, all what I see is computer language for about 20 lines.

I know there's got to be a step-by-step process, but I seem to get stopped somewhere in the process every time. Thanks for any help you can give me.

-----
    05-30-08 10:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD