get an error when using print to go from my laptop
    10-23-15 03:54 PM
    What device/OS versions are talking about?

My experience from the past year is Print to Go is dead, but some people claim they can still use the service...
    10-23-15 04:21 PM
    It was up and down during last year or more. I'm not able to use on Q10 and Playbook since September.
    11-22-15 07:03 AM
    Try Print hand, Ricoh or HP all work flawlessly if your Print To Go doesn't work on BlackBerry 10

Posted via CB10
    11-22-15 07:57 AM
    Make sure that you have the latest OS installed on your phone. Then download BlackBerry Blend on your phone. Then download BlackBerry Blend onto your computer. This includes the latest version of BlackBerry Link. Now you have access to everything on your computer from your phone. No longer need Print To Go.

Posted from my Verizon Z10 10.3.2.858
    11-22-15 08:49 AM
    I don't think print to go works anymore. I tried it a few months ago.

Posted via CB10
    11-22-15 01:22 PM
    Not working.

Posted via CB10
    11-22-15 03:17 PM
    Make sure that you have the latest OS installed on your phone. Then download BlackBerry Blend on your phone. Then download BlackBerry Blend onto your computer. This includes the latest version of BlackBerry Link. Now you have access to everything on your computer from your phone. No longer need Print To Go.

Not necessarily true. I could use PTG working again. I create landscape designs, estimates, digital renderings and could simply print them from my design software to my device on the fly. Can't do that now, at least not that I know of.
    11-22-15 04:12 PM
    Ptg is not working for me either and has not worked for a long time. I did get it working when I formatted my computer and redid windows and it was first printer I installed but seem to stop working after I installed a different pdf printer driver. So now it is use that and manually transfer the file over to phone not as perfect.
    If I could get wireless hookup to be consistently working then would help a whole lot but cannot count on that working either. Very hit and miss. I am on here actually looking for some answers for that issue. So back to my search.
    11-22-15 05:50 PM
    Not necessarily true. I could use PTG working again. I create landscape designs, estimates, digital renderings and could simply print them from my design software to my device on the fly. Can't do that now, at least not that I know of.
    No. But you can save them to your computer when you create them and then access them on your device file manager with blend.

11-22-15 05:51 PM
    Many sads in Berryland... :-(

�   AC/CB - back in black or highway to mobile h*ll? ;-P   �
    11-22-15 09:50 PM
    No. But you can save them to your computer when you create them and then access them on your device file manager with blend.

Sure, but that's too cumbersome, at least for me. If I used my phone or preferably my PB (yes, I still use it for things) to show clients their designs, I don't want to wait for pictures to load or worry if the computer is still on at the house, etc. For me personally, I could really use PTG to work again. Unfortunately all BBHelp on Twitter has to say is to contact my service provider and ask to talk to the BB dept. Makes no sense.
    11-24-15 09:16 AM
    Sure, but that's too cumbersome, at least for me. If I used my phone or preferably my PB (yes, I still use it for things) to show clients their designs, I don't want to wait for pictures to load or worry if the computer is still on at the house, etc. For me personally, I could really use PTG to work again. Unfortunately all BBHelp on Twitter has to say is to contact my service provider and ask to talk to the BB dept. Makes no sense.
    Well, I agree with you about the convenience. But you might as well forget about them ever fixing or updating PTG. Just another sad fact of BlackBerry life.

11-24-15 09:26 AM
    Well, I agree with you about the convenience. But you might as well forget about them ever fixing or updating PTG. Just another sad fact of BlackBerry life.

I think I would better be able to accept it not working if they removed it from BB World and the website for desktop download. Unless its working for 10.2 and below. And for their employees not to even know about it is absurd. But I agree, another sad fact of BB life!
    11-24-15 03:37 PM
    I think I would better be able to accept it not working if they removed it from BB World and the website for desktop download. Unless its working for 10.2 and below. And for their employees not to even know about it is absurd. But I agree, another sad fact of BB life!
    You know, now that I think back on it, PTG stopped working about a year ago after a Windows update messed it up. It could work again if you removed the update but every time the update was reinstalled, PTG quit working again. Seems like BlackBerry should have conferred with Microsoft to alleviate the problem. But BlackBerry apparently doesn't confer with anyone, including their own people. When Blend was introduced I just started using that to get access to my computer files when I needed them on the go. Which wasn't that often for me.

11-24-15 04:22 PM