Note: this is not an email/SMS related question:

I have multiple email accounts going to my BB Bold 9000 including my corporate BES account, my personal comcast.net, and my att.blackberry.net ...

Whenever I get a message to my comcast.net or blackberry.net account a copy goes into the respective inbox BUT also goes into my corporate BES inbox (on the BB only).

I want to keep them seperate ... I hate scrolling / searching through personal email when I am in my BES inbox and am looking for a particular business related email ..

Thanks to all for the help and advice

SAMFOX!
    12-02-08 10:30 AM
    Empower your BlackBerry with HTML Email Viewer and BES MailBox

That (BES Mailbox) will take your personal mail out of your BES mailbox; When you open your main Inbox, all your mail's there for a second or two, then all the non-BES email disappears. Other than that, there's no way to do it.
    12-02-08 03:44 PM
    What Sonicjay said. BES Mailbox works great and you are in luck, as just this week Empower released Version 4.0.0.52 specifically for the Bold and Curve. BES Mailbox is a lifesaver. It keeps all the original mailboxes and creates a new one that, like SJ^^ said, filters out all but your corporate mail.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-02-08 10:06 PM
    Thanks Sonicjay and jbeachy for the rapid and helpful advice!

I downloaded the trial version from getempower.com and so far so good.

-- I like the seperate icon and also the menu option to toggle to "BES Mailbox" from within any mailbox

-- I haven't figured out how to see my BES sent items or folders items while in BES Mailbox view. Not sure if that is even a feature in the trial version or not, but I can see those items when in my main (original?) icon and found that useful.

Will report back more later ...

SAMFOX!
    12-03-08 07:11 AM
    12-03-08 07:12 AM
    <snip>
    -- I haven't figured out how to see my BES sent items or folders items while in BES Mailbox view.
    SAMFOX!
    In my Pro Version, I can press Menu > View Folders and all my BES folders (including corporate "Sent") are visible and accessible just as in the master mailbox. I don't know if there's a difference between trial and pro. Empower tech support at [email protected] is very responsive. Make sure you include your device, OS, and PIN in any correspondence.

EDIT: ALT-O gives you "outgoing" from any mailbox or SMS list including BES mailbox but shows all outgoing events of any kind.

Last edited by jbeachy; 12-03-08 at 07:33 AM.
    12-03-08 07:24 AM
    Can you create rules on a blackberry similiar to Outlook to automatically move messages to specified folders?
    12-03-08 07:31 AM
    Can you create rules on a blackberry similiar to Outlook to automatically move messages to specified folders?
    On BES (corporate) mail, the BlackBerry folders sync with Outlook (presuming you have configured it to do so). I'm not aware of a native BlackBerry ability to create folders of that nature but I don't have half the expertise of others around here.

12-03-08 07:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD