For instance if I go into my media folder and want to move like 6 or 8 pictures from the default directory into their own folder...how do I select all 6 or 8 files?

I know on my storm I was able to do this but it was always by accident lol...I haven't been able to figure out how on my curve though. I've tried holding down the shift key like you do if you want to select multiple messages but it doesn't work...

Also tried going through Media > Explore and doing it that way but it still didn't work...I thought there was a way to do this though
    06-14-09 02:26 PM
    If you have a memory card, use Mass Storage Mode and drag and drop multiple files using your PC's file manager. You can only move one file at a time using Media > Explore on your BB.
    06-14-09 02:29 PM
    If you have a memory card, use Mass Storage Mode and drag and drop multiple files using your PC's file manager. You can only move one file at a time using Media > Explore on your BB.
    I use a mac....I think I can do the same thing on PocketMac but I almost never connect my phone up...bummer...hopefully in future OS builds they will change it so you can move more than one file at a time
    06-14-09 02:56 PM
    I use a 3rd party app called File Manager Pro. It allows me to select multiple files and move them or Email them. It works great on my Curve.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-14-09 03:26 PM
    I didn't know about that program...where can I find it? and is it free?
    06-14-09 03:44 PM
    Check out BBFileScout which allows multiple file selection and move/copy/etc

You MAC should be able to also use the SD card when the BB is in MassStorageMode.
    06-14-09 03:53 PM
    I didn't know about that program...where can I find it? and is it free?
    You can find it here;
    http://terramobility.com/

It's not free. It's a paid application, but it was worth the price for me. I enjoy being able to select multiple files when sending an Email.

06-14-09 03:58 PM
    How much memory do these apps take up?

06-14-09 10:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD