I'm trying to restore the pictures stored on my blackberry....can anyone help?
    10-06-11 05:56 PM
    I'm trying to restore the pictures stored on my blackberry....can anyone help?
    Are they stored on your Micro SD card or your devices Internal Memory? That would have to be known first. Also can you explaion a bit more what you mean exactly about restoring them ON your BB. Ifthey are there? Then what is this restore, Did something happen to have cause for storing? Pleaseexplain a bit more.
    10-06-11 06:45 PM
    I want to restore pictures from a previous back up. The pictures were not on a SD card they were on the device internal memory. I have new BB and all I want to restore is the pictures that were in my old BB internal memory. I know thay are on a previous back up I just dont want to restore the new BB with everything on that old back up just the pictures.
    10-06-11 07:09 PM
    What device? Did you select "Backup the built-in media storage" when you performed the backup? Otherwise, the pictures are likely not contained in the backup file.
    10-06-11 08:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD