I have a Sprint Treo 700p - still in use. The Treo is crash-prone, so decided to try a Blackberry 8703e that I bought on eBay. I added the BB on as a second line on the same Sprint account, so both phones are operational.

I want to import all of the PDA data, such as contacts, calendar etc, from the Treo to the BB. Is there any easy way a non-techie type such as myself can do this? Is there an app available to accomplish this?
    02-18-09 12:12 AM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/members...t=posts&pp=100

http://forums.crackberry.com/f6/newe...1-110-a-18403/

Download and install Desktop Manager from the 1st link.

Download and install your OS from the 2nd.

When both are on your PC open Desktop Manager > click
    Device Switch Wizard and follow the on screen instructions
    02-18-09 12:17 AM
    You can use the device switcher in Desktop Manager. I would suggest downloading version 4.6 of DM since you will get less problems.

EDIT: Or just do what AG said.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-18-09 12:19 AM
    You can take it to a sprint store and they will do it for you for free.
    02-18-09 01:32 AM
    Well if you are use both.... And want to sync both you should get the outlook conduits for palm and use outlook as ya pim

02-18-09 01:56 AM
    My old phone was a Treo 650, recently upgraded to a bold. The problem I ran into was I use
    Vista 64 bit OS, and the DM would not see the phone to do the transfer. I ended up sending all of my contacts, calendars, etc. over with bluetooth to the computer,
    And then sync'd with the Bold.

Doesn't apply directly to your situation. But might help someone else making the Treo -> Blackberry switch.

02-18-09 07:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD