Okay, so I've sent in my email to SocialScope twice now, once about two or three months ago, and once today. I applied again cause I never got a response. What can I do to be sure I get one this time?
    07-16-09 09:28 PM
    I would also like to know. I kind of gave up on them though, its been so long

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-16-09 09:43 PM
    It has been frustrating waiting so long on invites however about 2 hours ago they said on twitter that they were opening beta up to everyone who had signed up. However they said it would take a while to get out all the invites because so many had signed up.
    We've waited this long but it appears that finally we are in the homestretch.

07-16-09 10:09 PM
    It has been frustrating waiting so long on invites however about 2 hours ago they said on twitter that they were opening beta up to everyone who had signed up. However they said it would take a while to get out all the invites because so many had signed up.
    We've waited this long but it appears that finally we are in the homestretch.

Oh wow! I didn't know that. Wierd timing for my post I guess.
    07-16-09 10:13 PM
    LOL the luckiest thing happend yesterday. i won an invite from a twitter contest that few people participated in, haha. if in case i got an invite directly from socialscope, i'll be glad to give it for free to you guys if you want to. just follow me on my Twitter.
    09-08-09 01:45 AM
    I've been waiting over a month as well. I'd like to give it a try. I've been looking for a new Facebook app-like program to replace the one from Facebook since it was so leaky.
    09-08-09 05:54 AM
    You'd have to wait for it or try participating in forum contests, they give free invites. That's how I got mine, from a twitter contest. I'm still waiting on my invite from socialscope cos I want to give it to crackberry people haha. Follow my twitter. That's where I'd shout it out.
    Cheers.

Paolo Domingo (FIENDpao) on Twitter

Last edited by paodomingo; 09-08-09 at 01:09 PM.
    09-08-09 07:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD