Hi...I transferred some videos I recorded on my Storm to my computer...but they won't play on any of the players that I have. I figured out that I need to convert them to a different format...I downloaded two different ones and I can't get them to convert? Can anyone help me out?
    02-24-11 10:32 PM
    I believe its a 3GP format right? Try VLC or MPC w klite codec pack.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-25-11 01:26 AM
    MPC with K-Lite Codec Pack will play any video (except .mkv, for which you need CCCP).
    02-25-11 09:27 AM
    I use VLC - google the download page.
    02-25-11 02:31 PM
    MPC with K-Lite Codec Pack will play any video (except .mkv, for which you need CCCP).
    I have been using MPC and K-Lite for years. Have had not problems playing .mkv using MPC.
    02-25-11 08:30 PM
    Not really sure why, but on every computer I have to install CCCP to play .mkv. MPC with K-Lite plays .mkv but the video and sound are not in sync.
    02-25-11 10:16 PM
    Yes, they are in 3GP format. I have since figured out how to switch the setting on my phone so they now record in MMS, but I wanted to convert the ones before I changed the settings into a different format so I can post them on the web or send them through the phone. I tried Koyote and the AVS but neither one seems to want to work. I downloaded the VLC and the MPC but I still can't even watch them. Not sure what the deal is...maybe it's my computer? I have Windows XP.

Thanks everyone for trying to help me.
    03-01-11 07:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD