I had a wrong pin address for someone...I have sent messages to the wrong pin and they haven't bounced back.... is there anyway to find out if I have been sending messages to someone or if they are floating in cyber space somewhere? ex: reverse lookup of phone number.........
    04-14-09 01:58 PM
    I had a wrong pin address for someone...I have sent messages to the wrong pin and they haven't bounced back.... is there anyway to find out if I have been sending messages to someone or if they are floating in cyber space somewhere? ex: reverse lookup of phone number.........
    Do you know this person or just found them on a site like crackberry.com? That would be the only way I would know of is to just ask them personally or send them a private message like we can do here on cb.
    Last edited by mwdb4au; 04-14-09 at 02:06 PM.
    04-14-09 02:01 PM
    Send him an email that says you are an attorney in Nigeria who neds to transfer $3 billion to USA, and you have been authorized by your client to pay him a 10% commission if will help you locate a bank to facilitate the transfer. Then state that before you can give out any more details that you have to have his Blackberry PIN number for security purposes.
    04-14-09 02:06 PM
    Send him an email that says you are an attorney in Nigeria who neds to transfer $3 billion to USA, and you have been authorized by your client to pay him a 10% commission if will help you locate a bank to facilitate the transfer. Then state that before you can give out any more details that you have to have his Blackberry PIN number for security purposes.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

And to answer the question.. Only way is to have them give it to you. Sorry
    04-14-09 02:07 PM
    More than likely that would get a response centerfield. LOL
    04-14-09 02:14 PM
    You don't really think your "wrong numbers" are going to tell you they are, right?
    LOL my thoughts exactly... people do that for a reason.
    04-14-09 02:31 PM
    IS there a website I go to? Is there a list of people pin numbers?
    03-08-13 05:26 PM
    IS there a website I go to? Is there a list of people pin numbers?
    Um ... no. There is not.
    03-08-13 06:42 PM
    You all seem to be forgetting the answer, it's so obvious that it hurts too.

If the message was actually delivered to a device it would show a "D", or an "R" if it was read. If not, then it's floating in cyberspace.

Posted via CB10 from my Z
    03-08-13 07:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD