I can't remember my user name or password.
    01-22-16 11:45 AM
    You can use the Forgot Password option on the BlackBerry ID sign in page..... assuming you can figure out the email you used by process of elimination. From their you can sign onto BlackBerry Protect to change the password on your phone.

If you for some reason don't know your email address (or don't have access to it)... you'll need to buy a new phone.
    01-22-16 11:50 AM
    You can use the Forgot Password option on the BlackBerry ID sign in page..... assuming you can figure out the email you used by process of elimination. From their you can sign onto BlackBerry Protect to change the password on your phone.

If you for some reason don't know your email address (or don't have access to it)... you'll need to buy a new phone.
    10.3.2 and up... ^ :-D

  There's a Crack in the Berry right now...  
    01-22-16 05:56 PM
    If you forget your password/user name and want to find it on iPad, you can choose a way to erase data and recover iPad:
    If you've synced with iTunes, use iTunes.
    If you're signed in to iCloud and Find My iPhone is enabled, use iCloud.
    If you don't use iCloud and you can't sync or connect with iTunes, use recovery mode.
    I think your lost......
    leftcoaster likes this.
    02-25-16 09:04 AM
    Piggybacking on her/his question ... I am configuring a replacement 9670. I have not had to set up anything on the BlackBerry in about four years. I am being prompted for a password to set up email. I used the "forgot password" prompt and got a message that said my password was sent to my device. Where would that be on the device, since there is no email set up?
    03-03-16 06:06 AM