Hello again,

Can anyone tell me how i delete Blackberry id from my phone ?

I signed up to this believing it would save all my apps, i'v had to reload my phone again using desktop manager after it crashed and now only 3 of my 14 apps appear in my app world and there apps that i deleted.

when i'v reloaded my phone before and signed into app world using my paypal account, all the apps i'v ever purchased appeared for me to download again, now i cant sign in using my paypal account as i have this blackberry id on my phone.

How do i get it off ?

Thankyou.
    08-26-10 06:40 AM
    PS i'v already deleted it from my email but cant get it off my phone.
    08-26-10 06:41 AM
    What are you calling the Blackberry ID?

are you referring to the VendorID?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-26-10 03:05 PM
    To see all of your previously installed apps, just open App world, hold the "alt" button and type "rst" app world will close and when you re-open it and log in with your BB ID it will refresh your installed app list.
    08-26-10 03:27 PM
    To see all of your previously installed apps, just open App world, hold the "alt" button and type "rst" app world will close and when you re-open it and log in with your BB ID it will refresh your installed app list.
    Thanks for the guide.
    08-26-10 05:46 PM
    No problem

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-26-10 08:25 PM
    hello,,

im newbie here...

please help me, my blakcberry is curve 3g aka kepler

i cannot access my appworld, when i start to download anything there it is requires blackberry id, and when i typed my email and my password, it it just authenticating, and back to last screen..

ive tried to make 3 different blackberry id, and it still doesnt work,
    ive also done some "alt+rst".. but its still doesnt work...

please help me...
    11-18-10 06:50 PM
    do you have a BIS data plan?
    11-19-10 05:55 PM
    i cannot access my appworld, when i start to download anything there it is requires blackberry id, and when i typed my email and my password, it it just authenticating, and back to last screen..

ive tried to make 3 different blackberry id, and it still doesnt work,
    ive also done some "alt+rst".. but its still doesnt work.
    Have you actually set up a BlackBerry ID? It doesn't exist automatically, nor is it automatically the same password you used previously for the PayPal Login, even the screen looks almost the same.

When that window pops up, by the top there's a little link that says something like Create a BlackBerry ID.

Click that and go through the steps to setup your BB ID (you can use same password as your PayPal Login had been or something different), then it will work from then on.
    11-19-10 06:33 PM
    my blackberry application world is nt working,whenever i want to download any application it keeps telling me blackberry identity update is required.pls i need help to solve this problem.i have a blackberry curve2
    12-21-11 06:17 AM
    Hi, can someone help me? I have had a problem with the email address attached to my BlackBerry. I have also forgotten my password for my BlackBerry ID. This means that I am unable to sign in with my I'd or get the recovery email! Is there any way to change my ID to my new email address without these?
    01-24-13 12:19 PM
    I need a new Blackberry ID i have tried going onto app world and pressing 'alt' and typing 'rst' and nothing happens? What can I do?
    03-02-13 01:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD