I'm in an area where there is no cell service but there's a local wifi network. When I first got the phone it saw my local network and connected. After I downloaded info from my old phone, I lost wifi connection. Can anybody tell me how to connect my 9630 to the local network?
    Last edited by OldMtnWoman; 01-11-10 at 08:43 PM.
    01-11-10 04:06 PM
    The 9630 does not have wifi.
    01-11-10 04:10 PM
    I'm in an area where there is no cell service but there's a local wifi network. Can anybody tell me how to connect my 9630 to the local network?
    Tour doesnt have WIFI.. Tour 2 will have WIFI though, but no one knows exactly when Tour 2 will be out. My guess in a couple months.

also I should add, if you just got the Tour on Sprint and have no reception where you live, you might want to cancel out sprints carrier and go with another Carrier that has reception where you are
    01-11-10 04:28 PM
    I suggest you call sprint and ask them about the Airave, I have heard many people with ur issue getting a unit for free.

AIRAVE
    01-11-10 07:53 PM
    the airave won't help with data it only does voice
    01-12-10 02:27 AM
    Tour doesnt have WIFI.. Tour 2 will have WIFI though, but no one knows exactly when Tour 2 will be out. My guess in a couple months.

also I should add, if you just got the Tour on Sprint and have no reception where you live, you might want to cancel out sprints carrier and go with another Carrier that has reception where you are
    The 9650 will be out in the beginning of February. Less than a month.
    01-12-10 06:58 AM
    The 9650 will be out in the beginning of February. Less than a month.
    again, nobody knows exactly when the Tour 2 comes out. It has not even been officially announced by Verizon and we have not even heard about any kind of release date yet.
    01-12-10 07:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD