how do I connect my bb to aux port in the car ?

most cars have ipod and aux port for mp3 players. What cable do I need to connect the bold to the aux so I can play my music on the system?
    09-21-09 11:25 PM
    use double male 3.5 mm cable.......connect to your headphone jack and to aux jack on car stereo
    09-21-09 11:30 PM
    Grab a aux cord and plug it in to the bb and ur car its not rocket science

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-21-09 11:36 PM
    I use the same one I use for my Ipod...
    09-22-09 06:38 AM
    Like the others said!

i got mine at Wal-Mart. i think i got the one for an iPod. i also use it in my car via the aux in port.

Can probably also find at Radio Shack, Best Buy, Amazon.com.

09-22-09 06:46 AM
    I buy all of my cables at monoproce.com

They take out the middle man, and make their own cables, and they do it well, for a lot less money.

For under $2, you can get the same (basic) length cable, gold plated, and miuch heavier duty cable.......as an example. For only $1.34 each when QTY 50+ purchased - PREMIUM 3FT 3.5mm Stereo Male to 3.5mm Stereo Male 22AWG Cable - Gold Plated | 3.5mm Audio M/M Cables

Another example.....I bought a 35 foot HDMI cable from them for my TiVOHD/Vizio TV. Cost me $30. Same length Monster type cable would be well over $100.

At least check them out.
    09-22-09 07:38 AM
    when used with speaker phone on your device....the call goes thru your car stereo speakers....poor man's Synch system....not really but it is fun to use phone thru car stereo
    09-22-09 09:40 PM
    anyone know of a way to stream video from your BB to your in car dvd system. Wonder if i could do it via bluetooth? anyone tried this to stream blackberry videos?
    09-22-09 10:29 PM
    I wouldn't cheap out .. At best buy they got 10 dollar one its a retractable one so its not just a cord in the way its the one I use

09-22-09 11:08 PM
    Does your car have an aux port or just an aux button. Some cars(hondas mostly) will have An aux button on the radio but no port. If that's the case you will also need another piece to create that aux input.

09-23-09 05:12 AM
    Hondas these days include the input jack. You may need to be in an LX or higher to get it. IIRC it is possible that the DX does not have it......
    09-23-09 06:42 AM
    Most Hondas do have it but if it doesn't, so long as it has an "aux" button on the radio you can add one, just need another piece. I work at best buy and we sell it for ~$80-100. The button on the radio might say "cd/aux" or "sat/aux".
    09-23-09 06:45 AM
    I wouldn't cheap out .. At best buy they got 10 dollar one its a retractable one so its not just a cord in the way its the one I use

I wasn't sure if your comment was in response to my noting monoprice.com. Buying from monoprice is NOT cheaping out. Please check out the forums at Home Theater Forum - Home Theater discussion, DVD, Blu-ray, and hardware reviews, and more or AVS Forum. You'll find that folks in both of those forums consider monoprice THE place to get high quality cables at low prices.

If you weren't responding to me....um.....sorry. But to anyone considering any cabling needs, give them a chance.
    09-23-09 07:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD