I upgraded last Octobre to the SE Passport and my wife took my Z30. We are STILL trying to figure out how to install her own BlackBerry ID on the Z30. I've Googled and Binged it. I've been on BlackBerry websites. I just can't figure it out.

How can I change the BlackBerry ID on the Z30?

I don't want to just change the email address or screen name. I want my wife to be able to download her own BlackBerry ID.

Thanks in advance!
    12-27-15 04:31 AM
    I maybe don't understand your question, but imo you have to wipe (you can use an autoloader if you also want to upgrade your Z30 to the latest version), then it asks for a BlackBerry ID when you fire up your device and if you don't have one, you can go ahead and create it.. At least, afaik.

Posted via CB10
    12-27-15 05:36 AM
    First go on the BlackBerry Protect website and remove the phone on there. Then turn protect off on the phone then wipe it or run an autoloader.
    bungaboy likes this.
    12-27-15 05:42 AM
    First go on the BlackBerry Protect website and remove the phone on there. Then turn protect off on the phone then wipe it or run an autoloader.
    How do you wipe a BB Z30 phone?
    12-28-15 05:34 AM
    Settings, security, security wipe. Just so you know sometimes the wipe gets stuck for hours and never finishes unless reboot it or use an autoloader.
    zlatno likes this.
    12-28-15 07:22 AM
    I have wiped devises multiple times never had any problems. And reset to factory and started over with clean install. And just reload the contacts I actually use.

Posted via CB10
    zlatno likes this.
    12-28-15 07:09 PM
    As others have said, the only way to change the BlackBerry ID associated to a BB10 phone is to do a security wipe on the device.

Silly, I know...
    zlatno likes this.
    12-28-15 08:43 PM
    As others have said, the only way to change the BlackBerry ID associated to a BB10 phone is to do a security wipe on the device.

Silly, I know...
    Secure, I know... ;-D

�   There's a Crack in the Berry right now...   �
    zlatno likes this.
    12-29-15 12:36 AM
    Secure, I know... ;-D
    Well it's not any more secure. As long as you enter the password for the old ID, the change would be authorized by the rightful owner of the device.
    12-29-15 12:57 AM
    Well it's not any more secure. As long as you enter the password for the old ID, the change would be authorized by the rightful owner of the device.
    We know the password of the old ID. But when I try to change the BB ID, it only gave me the option of changing the email address but it would still be the same ID user.

I have to download all of the pictures on the phone before I do a wipe. If I lost all of those pictures of my kids, my wife would kill me.
    12-29-15 01:58 AM
    First go on the BlackBerry Protect website and remove the phone from there then turn protect off on the phone.
    12-29-15 06:09 AM