Some songs I download show their cover art when I'm playing them, but some don't show :/ how do I add their cover to my music library?

Posted via CB10
    10-03-13 05:03 AM
    There are a couple of ways to add album art. The easiest if the songs are already on your handset is to categorise the songs into folders and then download the album art using the Internet or the buggy/slow app Cover Grabber available in BlackBerry World. Rename the file as folder.jpg and place it in the folder with the applicable song(s).

If the MP3s aren't on your phone, you can use a programme like MediaMonkey to find all of the metadata for your music files and embed them into the file, but it's a slow process as well.

These have been the main methods I've used. I'm sure that other posters have found other ways that work for them and I hope to see what they've done as well.

Posted via CB10
    10-03-13 06:08 AM
    The best way -- and with a 64GB SD card full of nothing but music, I swear by it -- is Mp3tag. You can have it d/l the cover art or you can drag and drop the cover art from a webpage or wherever into it. Plus it allows you to edit mp3 tags and the like to whatever degree you choose.

Mp3tag - the universal Tag Editor (ID3v2, MP4, OGG, FLAC, ...)
    10-03-13 07:26 AM
    Thank you I'll try them now....starting with cover grabber

Posted via CB10
    10-03-13 08:09 AM
    There are a couple of ways to add album art. The easiest if the songs are already on your handset is to categorise the songs into folders and then download the album art using the Internet or the buggy/slow app Cover Grabber available in BlackBerry World. Rename the file as folder.jpg and place it in the folder with the applicable song(s).

If the MP3s aren't on your phone, you can use a programme like MediaMonkey to find all of the metadata for your music files and embed them into the file, but it's a slow process as well.

These have been the main methods I've used. I'm sure that other posters have found other ways that work for them and I hope to see what they've done as well.

Posted via CB10
    Omg it worked!!!! Thank You sooooo much

Posted via CB10
    10-03-13 08:26 AM
    Hi umm what about if it's not an album? What if I Have just a song from the album and its not in any folder, it's just mixed with the other bunch of songs I have, how can I put a cover on that one?

Posted via CB10
    10-04-13 06:44 PM