Transfer Pictures from my Media Manager to my C drive/ pictures?
    12-13-09 11:18 AM
    That depends on where you have saved your pictures.

If you have a media card, it will be treated like a removable drive on Windows or Mac.

If you dont have a media card, you will need to download and install BlackBerry Media Manager, it is an option available with the device OS software.

Once you have Media Manager installed on the PC, it will allow you to copy files to and from the BlackBerry.

The process is so clumsy, use it as an excuse to buy a media card, you will thank me.
    12-13-09 12:32 PM
    Thanks for the reply.

I have both, the media card and Blackberry Desktop Manager. When I open Desktop Manager and plug in my 9530, my pictures automatically transfer to Desktop Manager.

But, I can not transfer from my Desktop manager to my pictures file on my C drive.

I'm sure it's quick and easy...i just can't figure it out.
    12-13-09 01:10 PM
    If you enable MassStorage Mode on the BB, you can use drag/drop to either copy or move files from the sd card to your computer folder of choice. MassStorage is generally under Options/Memory (might be otherwise), BB/Menu button and scroll to find MassStorage.

But it sounds as if they are showing in Roxio-DesktopManager to you should be able to manipulate them from that view???
    12-13-09 01:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD