I just got a new Tour last week (my first BBerry taboot!) and I'm struggling with deleting multiple emails. And, I couldn't find a thread that addresses this issue so hopefully someone can help. Despite being a new BB user, I'm a pretty tech savvy person but I just can't figure this out.

How can I select multiple emails at one time to delete? I'm spending all day manually deleting emails one at a time!

Thanks!
    09-02-09 07:16 AM
    Press T (for Top, this will highlight most current date)
    Menu
    Delete Prior

This method is good for clearing entire message folder. You can also highlight any date you want to delete prior to.

OR

Highlight email you want to delete
    Hold shift (aA)
    Roll Trackball to select multiple emails
    Menu
    Delete

This method is for deleting several emails at once, keeping others.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-02-09 07:23 AM
    I have a bold. But this works on other bb's: hold down the shift key (I use the left shift) and while holding scroll over the emails u want to delete. Holding the shift is like clicking and holding the left click on a mouse. Once highlighted just hit menu delete or the delete key. Lemme know if it works.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-02-09 07:26 AM
    This is working perfect!! Don't want to be too picky, but is there a way to select multiple there aren't on top of each other? Like if you're selecting in Outlook and hold down Ctrl to select multiple?
    09-02-09 08:15 AM
    This is working perfect!! Don't want to be too picky, but is there a way to select multiple there aren't on top of each other? Like if you're selecting in Outlook and hold down Ctrl to select multiple?

No way to do that. Would be nice.
    09-02-09 07:36 PM
    OK thanks for your help! The first solution you provided is perfect anyway!
    09-03-09 08:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD