Hi
    I'd like to know if I could change default browser search engine's url from google.com into google.com.ar

Also, is there any way to do so browser stores my search prefs. So I don't have to set them each time I do a search?

I guess all this is solved in new OS6's browser but I'm not so ready yet to upgrade, at least till it gets stable. Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-22-10 10:04 AM
    Open the page you want to use for default, click Menu>Options>Browser Configuration, at the bottom of the page select Use Current, and then that becomes the Home Page you open the Browser to. The Defaults are pushed and made available via the Carriers' Service books. this is about the easiest way to do it.

11-22-10 12:11 PM
    Thanks for the tip. Do you know if BB's browser store cookies?

11-22-10 01:50 PM
    Thanks for the tip. Do you know if BB's browser store cookies?

Yes it does.
    11-22-10 02:05 PM
    Mmmmm then it is not storing on my phone because it doesnt store my adv. Search preferences. Will continue the research

11-22-10 04:16 PM
    Mmmmm then it is not storing on my phone because it doesnt store my adv. Search preferences. Will continue the research

If you go to options then cache operations you will see how much cookie cache is being stored.

11-22-10 05:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD