I autoclave mine once a week, then with sterile gloves I wipe off my Bold with a sterile microfiber towel. All of this of course in a sterile room
    01-04-09 12:55 PM
    I try to stop by the mall weekly... Hit the jewlery store and have them drop my curve in their sonic cleaner... Be sure to remove battery first, as you wouldn't want that seal to get wet!!! But works like a charm...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-04-09 01:03 PM
    I use the cleaning kit for my Maui Jim sunglasses. You get get them from any eyeglass shop
    01-04-09 01:35 PM
    Monster screen cleaner with a paper towl, the mico fiber cloths get dirty and there is always some kind of fresh newspaper around. Monster has a degeraser in it for the grease from your fingers, its worth the 20$ a bottle. I use a pin as well to get inbetween the keys.

01-04-09 02:01 PM
    A little bit of Sambuca, a couple of coffee beans, a match and quickly blow it out, so you don't ruin the finish! It provides just the right amount of heat to neutralize body oils, but it also sanitizes the phones surface from harmful bacteria. This is the most viable solution for the winter months and flu season. Once a week for light phone use and twice a week for heavy use.

I am available for house calls as well.
    01-04-09 05:03 PM
    I would suggest using a microfiber cloth. You can get it at any sunglasses store. I use my Oakley Microfiber on my shades and storm.
    01-04-09 05:06 PM
    I bought 2 4x4 inch microfiber cloth and i carry 1 with me every day in my back pocket. It works magic!
    01-04-09 05:20 PM
    A little bit of Sambuca, a couple of coffee beans, a match and quickly blow it out, so you don't ruin the finish! It provides just the right amount of heat to neutralize body oils, but it also sanitizes the phones surface from harmful bacteria. This is the most viable solution for the winter months and flu season. Once a week for light phone use and twice a week for heavy use.

I am available for house calls as well.
    Would baily's work? If I have a notre dame theme on my phone?

01-04-09 08:31 PM
    Believe it or not the best screen cleaner I've used is a good pair of Levi's. I've done this with all my phones. No different from the Bold. Of course they should be regular denim levi's. Other than that, compressed air of course.

01-04-09 10:04 PM
    i wipe the screen after every call and clean it throughly once a week with compressed air.

ocd? yes.
    01-04-09 10:36 PM
    Being a photographer, I alwas have a lens c leaner on me. I just give a quick exhale on the screen and wipe...

01-04-09 11:22 PM
    Here goes... I use a microfibre cloth and cleaning solution from MONSTER (c). Monster FlatScreen™ ScreenClean™

Just a few squirts on the microfibre and away I go. The cleaning solution makes my Bold shine like new every time.

A little on the OCD side, but definitely a must have.
    01-05-09 01:05 PM
    Wow, once again Crackberry users solve a problem I didn't even realize I had. Who knew I was supposed to clean this thing.
    01-06-09 07:58 PM
    We are nothing.. If not resourceful and helpful!

01-06-09 08:12 PM
    I have an invisible shield on my curve, so I just wipe mine down with whatever i have handy. I'm really happy with it, I never have to use cleaner and I never have to scrub or anything.
    01-07-09 09:50 AM
40 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD