Is there any free app that changes the LED light for BLACKBERRY MESSENGER? All the apps I know changes the light for only texts so, im hoping someone found one. Thanks
    I would have to tell you to look at an app called BeBuzz or BerryBuzz which you can read in length about and how it works at Bellshare - BerryBuzz

You can purchase it right here from the CB app store or from the link I gave you whatever makes you fee m ore comfortable.

I work with the Beta testing many of the apps from this developer and his company. He stays on tops of updates for new OSs that come out like in other words all his apps are able to utilize OS 7 already which I use on my 9930 for the apps I use from Bellshare.

You can read what this app does in full and your decision on where to buy it.... Support CB store if you can...
    10-01-11 01:24 PM
    Is there any free app that changes the LED light for BLACKBERRY MESSENGER? All the apps I know changes the light for only texts so, im hoping someone found one. Thanks
    10-01-11 03:32 PM
    pona tech its pretty cool
    10-01-11 04:17 PM
    if you meant when someone bbms you , and you want the LED indicator to blink abother color other than Red then the only suggestion i have for you is go to appworld and search for "LED" if you didnt get it search for "notification" theres an app like that but the free version is limited iv forgotten the name of the app try it and see if the bmm notification would change not exactly sure actually forgotten
    10-01-11 04:25 PM

I would have to tell you to look at an app called BeBuzz or BerryBuzz which you can read in length about and how it works at Bellshare - BerryBuzz

You can purchase it right here from the CB app store or from the link I gave you whatever makes you fee m ore comfortable.

I work with the Beta testing many of the apps from this developer and his company. He stays on tops of updates for new OSs that come out like in other words all his apps are able to utilize OS 7 already which I use on my 9930 for the apps I use from Bellshare.

You can read what this app does in full and your decision on where to buy it.... Support CB store if you can...
    How is it that you went back in time and answered the OP's question before he even posted it?
    10-01-11 04:32 PM
    How is it that you went back in time and answered the OP's question before he even posted it?
    I have no idea...lol As you can see I quoted his question and wondered it myself and that is the way it turned out on top instead of underneath his. First time I ever saw anything like that happen.
    Last edited by Jaguarr40; 10-01-11 at 05:33 PM.
    10-01-11 05:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD