I have a Logitech webcam hooked up to my laptop at home and was wondering if anyone knows any apps either from Blackberry App World, Android Ports, or just a browser site i can use on my Z30 to view my webcam at home?

Not having much luck finding anything...I used to use a program called "MyOrb", but i don't think it exists anymore.
    02-03-15 09:57 AM
    I have a Logitech webcam hooked up to my laptop at home and was wondering if anyone knows any apps either from Blackberry App World, Android Ports, or just a browser site i can use on my Z30 to view my webcam at home?

Not having much luck finding anything...I used to use a program called "MyOrb", but i don't think it exists anymore.
    When I search for "webcam" in BBW I get this...

Check out Webcam in BlackBerry World! You can find it at http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/28055132

I don't use it so I don't know how well it works. Maybe you can do some additional searches in the various stores for something else.

Good luck!

Posted via CB10
    02-03-15 10:06 AM
    Does your webcam have some server software? Orb used to basically serve your webcam (and cable card) to their DNS ip (which you would be able to connect to using a browser).

First step is to download something on your PC that will broadcast your camera, then it should be a matter of finding any IP cam app that works (I use IP cam viewer in BlackBerry world), and adding the corresponding ip address (and port).

Posted via CB10
    02-03-15 10:21 AM