I backup photos to OneDrive using my its app on Q10. I want to see if I can delete in one place and see the effect of deletion on the other place. Say, If I delete a photo online on OneDrive how can I get it deleted on device?

(I don't want to delete twice.)

Second question: How do I get all my photos uploaded to OneDrive? Currently it is uploading only the new ones.

Third question: Is there an easy way to see if a particular file did not get uploaded? I don't want to count photos to ensure that everything is uploaded.
    07-20-15 09:52 PM
    There is no way to get all your photos uploaded unless you manually move all the back stuff. These cloud storages only sync from the tie you install them.

And there is no way to see if something didn't sync. you would have to manually check the folder on onedrive to see what isn't there.

it also does not delete the way you want. You will have to delete in both places.
    There is no way to get all your photos uploaded unless you manually move all the back stuff. These cloud storages only sync from the tie you install them.

And there is no way to see if something didn't sync. you would have to manually check the folder on onedrive to see what isn't there.

it also does not delete the way you want. You will have to delete in both places.
    07-21-15 05:34 AM
    Thanks for the reply.

On Android phone using Google Photo, I can delete in one place and it deletes in all places. I am pretty sure it tells me if a photo did not upload. I am surprised that BB backups using OneDrive does not.

Would using other systems like Ultimate Backup or DropBox backup work better?
    07-21-15 08:05 PM