This is making me SO frustrated, I'm trying to set up my e-mail and I go to set-up and put in all of my info. And it just says contacting server for an hour literally and it won't setup my email
    05-17-12 07:14 AM
    Did the email ever work on the phone? Does your cellular plan have the BlackBerry option enabled? Without BlackBerry specific data plans, some features of the phone will not work, such as email and BBM.
    05-17-12 07:24 AM
    yeah it worked before. and i reinstalled BB os, and ever since then it stopped working. i do have stuff like bbm and email though

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 using Tapatalk
    05-17-12 07:44 AM
    What service is it?
    05-17-12 08:12 AM
    yeah it worked before. and i reinstalled BB os, and ever since then it stopped working. i do have stuff like bbm and email though

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 using Tapatalk
    Make sure your logged into BBID if you just reinstalled the OS. I am on OS7 and there is a BBID option in Options. If you don't have that, you can probably do this by starting an AppWorld purchase or using another app that uses the BBID, such as BlackBerry Protect.

Have you tried the email address from a PC in case there is a problem with your email provider?

If you have tried a battery pull, leaving it out for a few minutes and that doesn't work, try resending the service books. If neither of these suggestions work, you may have to call your provider's support.
    Last edited by robsteve; 05-17-12 at 08:16 AM.
    05-17-12 08:12 AM
    Open up your browser and go to www.blackberry.com/integrate

Register from there. (You will have to register all your e-mail accounts again)
    05-17-12 08:16 AM
    The problem might be on RIM's end. I tried setting up a new email account yesterday with the same problem. I gave up and haven't tried it yet today.
    05-17-12 10:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD