Is there a way i could have texts (sent and/or received) sent from another person's phone, to mine?
    07-18-08 11:37 PM
    are you insane? thats violating people's privacy.
    07-18-08 11:47 PM
    I dont fully understand your question, do you want text messages sent to you, or forwarded to your BB from another device?
    07-18-08 11:47 PM
    I dont fully understand your question, do you want text messages sent to you, or forwarded to your BB from another device?
    i think he means that he wants to receive text messages from other people's phones. basically he wants to be a hacker. he wants to view others' messages and those messages should be sent to his box .
    07-18-08 11:48 PM
    i think he means that he wants to receive text messages from other people's phones. basically he wants to be a hacker. he wants to view others' messages and those messages should be sent to his box .
    Maybe his woman is messing around and he wants to hack into her phone

Who knows....

Huge violation of privacy dude!
    07-18-08 11:53 PM
    or maybe he wants to know if a message to someone else can be forwarded from that phone to his???
    07-18-08 11:54 PM
    Beat them up and take their phone.
    07-19-08 12:00 AM
    Ah i see, ty for clearing that up for me.

Unless your Big Brother, NO that is illegal
    07-19-08 12:05 AM
    lol uh oh
    I hope big brother isn't watching this thread cuz of that.
    07-19-08 12:07 AM
    Yeah he's always watching haha

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-19-08 12:13 AM
    Lol I better stop sending those dirty steamy text messages to my fling before my other two boyfriends find out!!

Just kidding
    07-19-08 01:04 PM
    Well there is a feature called text forwarding (which may I add was a big problem on the first iPhone), but I don't believe that is what you are looking for.
    07-19-08 01:08 PM
    While I doubt the OP is a BES admin (if he was, he wouldn't have to ask the question), it's worthwhile for everybody to remember the following:

Can a BES administrator read my PIN and/or SMS messages and see my phone call logs?
    Yes, if the BES is version 4.1 or newer and the device is o/s code 4.1 or later.
    • Starting with BES 4.1, the BES admin can log all PIN and SMS messages to the BES server, including the content of those messages.
    • BlackBerry Messenger messages and conversations can also be audited by the BES administrator.
    • In addition, the administrator can view all phone calls made/received to the device including date/time, number dialed, and the name of the person you are calling or who called you if that name is listed in your contact list.

Source: BES Users FAQ - BlackBerryFAQ
    07-19-08 05:49 PM
    While I doubt the OP is a BES admin (if he was, he wouldn't have to ask the question), it's worthwhile for everybody to remember the following:

Can a BES administrator read my PIN and/or SMS messages and see my phone call logs?
    Yes, if the BES is version 4.1 or newer and the device is o/s code 4.1 or later.
    • Starting with BES 4.1, the BES admin can log all PIN and SMS messages to the BES server, including the content of those messages.
    • BlackBerry Messenger messages and conversations can also be audited by the BES administrator.
    • In addition, the administrator can view all phone calls made/received to the device including date/time, number dialed, and the name of the person you are calling or who called you if that name is listed in your contact list.

You are a Genius Jeff!
    07-19-08 06:04 PM
    sounds like some shady sh*t to me lol
    07-19-08 06:10 PM
    sounds like some shady sh*t to me lol
    Sounds more like some trust issues to me.
    07-19-08 06:35 PM
    I feel a restraining order coming on.....
    07-19-08 06:36 PM

Yup...and a company has every right to do that...after all, they are paying for the BB and the service.
    07-19-08 06:44 PM
    I feel a restraining order coming on.....
    ...or a really interesting Jerry Springer episode
    07-19-08 07:14 PM
    Beat them up and take their phone.
    I think some mountain dew came out my nose when I read that
    07-19-08 09:58 PM
    I think some mountain dew came out my nose when I read that
    Are you up to some shenanigans, Mr Larry Johnson?
    07-20-08 02:47 AM
    Is the phone GSM or CDMA

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-20-08 06:55 AM
    Is this actually possible though, I believe it is happening to me right now and I want to know if there is anyway I can stop it. Is text forwarding still a feature? I have a 8703e blackberry.
    08-10-08 10:46 PM
    Wow... this sounded very phsychotic.
    08-10-08 10:53 PM
    Is this actually possible though, I believe it is happening to me right now and I want to know if there is anyway I can stop it. Is text forwarding still a feature? I have a 8703e blackberry.

Does telus have PTT like nextel? I know with Nextel you could see the messages online.
    08-10-08 10:56 PM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD