I want to pay for BBM subscription, but not mine. Is it possible to to this via Google play store?
    Last edited by Krussas; 03-08-21 at 02:45 PM.
    03-07-21 12:45 PM
    I want to pay for BBM subscription, but not mine. Is it possible to to this via Google play store?
    I don't think it's any different than any other GPS transaction. Either they share their account information credentials or you share your payment information credentials.

If that's an issue or concern then just PayPal or Venmo the money so they can pay themselves.
    03-07-21 12:50 PM
    You could try installing BBMe on a device that is associated with your google account, but then use the other persons BBID to log in. You would then be asked to subscribe the BBID to BBMe, but I'm not sure if that would terminate your current subscription - you'd have to find that out I guess.
    Otherwise just get the other person to add your card to their Google Play and pay for BBMe with it.
    03-07-21 05:21 PM
    You could try installing BBMe on a device that is associated with your google account, but then use the other persons BBID to log in. You would then be asked to subscribe the BBID to BBMe, but I'm not sure if that would terminate your current subscription - you'd have to find that out I guess.
    Otherwise just get the other person to add your card to their Google Play and pay for BBMe with it.
    Does Google gift card work?
    03-08-21 02:47 PM
    Sure. A Play Store gift card would do the trick.
    03-08-21 03:00 PM
    Probably a better idea to use Telegram with special friends. That's what I do since it's free too.
    03-08-21 03:14 PM
    Sure. A Play Store gift card would do the trick.
    Didnt find an option to pay for BBM subscribtion with Google gift card. Only bank's credit card.
    03-09-21 05:31 AM