Hi, I am trying to get Uber on my mum's phone. App will download, but when you try and register it comes up with malformed request! Can anyone help!
    02-02-16 09:43 AM
    Three options, in BlackBerry world there is an app called Ober. It wraps the m.uber.com website. You can also just simply go to the m.uber.com website, and contact customer support to activate your account.

You can also find the cabalts Google play services landing page,
    You will need to install his set of apps to get it working. Then you can download an already patched version of the android uber app. (he has a list of download links to apps)

All options work fine... my preference is the cobalts method. But the easiest would of course be m.uber.com

Posted via CB10
    02-02-16 09:47 AM
    All of that is only relevant if you are using BlackBerry10, by the way

Posted via CB10
    02-02-16 09:48 AM
    Uber app works just fine on bb10. Just download the apk and you're good to go. Have set it up on multiple bb10 devices so far and no issues. Could it be coz you don't have a credit card or PayTM account? Just thinking out loud!

Posted via CB10
    02-02-16 10:21 AM
    Uber app works just fine on bb10. Just download the apk and you're good to go. Have set it up on multiple bb10 devices so far and no issues. Could it be coz you don't have a credit card or PayTM account? Just thinking out loud!

Posted via CB10
    I was never able to get the app to work without the colbalts patches.

Would either not open, or when it did the map was blank.

Posted via CB10
    02-02-16 10:58 AM
    Weird! I hve BlackBerry Passport and just works fine! No cobolt or anything else..plain ART

Posted via CB10
    02-02-16 12:27 PM
    Uber is a waste of money. I paid for it and set it up with all information and credit card, etc, the customer service I received had to take several days and then they stopped answering and don't give a rats *** about the customer

Posted via CB30
    02-02-16 03:06 PM
    In the end, I deleted it from my BlackBerry. It was a waste of money and overpriced in my opinion

Posted via CB30
    02-03-16 07:00 AM
    In the end, I deleted it from my BlackBerry. It was a waste of money and overpriced in my opinion

Posted via CB30
    It doesn't cost anything to download the uber app.... and most of the time, it's quite a bit cheaper then a standard taxi

Posted via CB10
    02-06-16 04:21 PM
    It's also available on BB7.

TMO  Z10,STL100-3/10.3.2.2789
    02-06-16 04:24 PM
    M.uber.com. That's the best way. Don't use Ober, it just uses that website. Using the browser takes less battery than apps anyway

Posted via CB10
    02-06-16 11:42 PM
    M.uber.com. That's the best way. Don't use Ober, it just uses that website. Using the browser takes less battery than apps anyway
    Not true, but think what you like...
    02-07-16 01:02 AM
    I have a weird one....I have registered an account, the app is showing on my passport, but when I log in I get How can I get Uber on my BlackBerry?-uber.jpg

I cannot get to verification, nor past this point using the .t.uber link, apk or any other access route at the moment.......any ideas? I have sent a request to Uber already but sure other PP users have managed to get in. I also wiped my cache etc, tried a cobalt patch, everything but design my own app.......
    02-12-16 11:19 PM